Are you looking for a job in the Dubai car rental industry? There are many companies to choose from, and each has its own benefits and drawbacks. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the top car rental companies in Dubai and what they have to offer.
|Job Location||All over UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 2500-7500(Depends on the Position)|
Do you have a passion for cars? Do you love the idea of being your own boss and running your own business? If so, then a job in a car rental company could be perfect for you!
Car rental companies are always on the lookout for new employees to join their teams. This is because the demand for rental cars is always high, especially in busy tourist areas.
If you’re interested in working in a car rental company, then you should start by searching for job vacancies online. There are many websites that list job vacancies in car rental companies, so you should have no trouble finding one that’s suited to your skills and qualifications.
Once you’ve found a few suitable vacancies, you should then start sending in your applications. Be sure to include a CV and cover letter that highlight your relevant skills and experience.
If you’re successful in securing a job in a car rental company, then you can look forward to a challenging and rewarding career.
About Car Rental Companies in UAE
The United Arab Emirates has a wide array of car rental companies to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a compact car for a city break or an SUV for a desert safari, there’s a rental company that can cater to your needs.
One of the most popular car rental companies in the UAE is Hertz. Hertz has a wide range of vehicles to choose from and offers competitive rates. Another popular option is Avis, which also has a large fleet of vehicles and competitive rates.
For those looking for a more luxurious car rental experience, there are a number of high-end companies to choose from such as SIXT and Europcar. These companies offer a wide range of luxury and sports cars for rent, so you’re sure to find the perfect vehicle for your needs.
No matter what your budget or requirements, there’s a car rental company in the UAE that can cater to your needs.
LIST OF LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN DUBAI CAR RENTAL COMPANIES
- Net Developer ALQUDRA RENT CAR Dubai Full-time Easily apply to this job
- Experienced in analysis, design & development of client/server, web-based n-tier application & MVC Pattern.
- Hands-on experience in Creating APIs in JSON, Soap,…
- Admin Executive UDrive Rent a Car Dubai AED3,000 a month Full-time Easily apply to this job
- Candidate with Accounts background and proficient in Excel.
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information.
- Sales Representative INDIGO RENT A CAR Dubai AED2,500 – AED3,500 a month Full-time
- Car rental sales: 3 years (Required).
- Plan and strategist to generate leads.
- Flexible in work timings and location.
- Experience handling face to face customer.
- Rent A Car Staff High Quality Rent A Car LLC Al Quoz Contract Easily apply to this job without a CV
- Rent A Car 03 Years Experience is Must.
- Valid UAE Driving License is Must.
- Customer Service Representative RPM RENT A CAR Dubai Full-time Easily apply to this job Urgently hiring
- If you are strong in decision-making, presentation and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for this position.
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Customer Service Representative UDrive Rent a Car Dubai AED4,000 – AED4,500 a month Full-time Easily apply to this job Urgently hiring
- Responsible for interacting with customers over call to provide basic or necessary information in response to routine inquiries about products and services.
- ADMIN AND SALES EXECUTIVE MAJESTIC RENT A CAR Dubai AED2,500 – AED3,500 a month Full-time Easily apply to this job Urgently hiring
- Finish car exchange requests in computer system.
- Sell optional products for meeting customer wants and needs.
- Update rental agreement files, notify customers of…
- Limousine Supervisor c Limo Company Dubai Full-time Urgently hiring
- Knowledgeable in RTA rent a car system.
- 5 years or more experience in car rental industry preferably Limousine Company.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- AL MARAYA RENT A CAR Dubai AED3,000 a month
- Rental Sales Agent is responsible for Front Office Management and dealing with walk-in customers, phone calls etc.
- UAE GCC: 1 year (Preferred).
- Business Development Manager Headway Rent A Car LLC Dubai AED8,000 a month
- UAE rent a car sales: 4 years (Required).
- Should be aware about rent a car industry and liaison with Govt entities.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Operations Manager Headway Rent A Car LLC Dubai AED5,000 – AED6,000 a month
- \* Oversee management of rent a cars, contracts, and services.
- \*Minimum 4 years’ experience in Rent a car or vehicle leasing company in UAE.
- Accountant Assistant High-Quality Rent A Car LLC Al Quoz Easily apply to this job without a CV
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract.
How to Get a Job in Dubai?
There are many ways to get a job in Dubai. You can visit government or private companies and introduce yourself. You can also post your resume on job websites or on LinkedIn. Also attend job fairs, networking events, and Walk In Interviews.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Jobs in Dubai Car Rental Companies – Latest June 2022 UAE Updates
Posted Date: 05/06/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Airport transfers service Nassau Bahamas providing express transportation (Private Hire), services for to and from Bahamas Airports, Bahamas Cruise Ports to and from anywhere in the Bahamas.
I need some job