ICF Recruitment 2021: Integral Coach Factory, Chennai (IFC) has released the job notification regarding filling of Staff Nurse, Medical Practitioner, Housekeeping Assistant Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have 10thStd, MBBS, GNM, B.Sc.Nursing qualifications. These 39 Staff Nurse, Medical Practitioner, Housekeeping Assistant Post are in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 07.05.2021 to 13.05.2021.
- Organization Name: Integral Coach Factory, Chennai
- Post: Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMOs), Staff Nurse, House Keeping Assistant
- Job Type: Central Govt
- Recruitment Type: Temporary
- Advt No: PB/RR/39/01/2021/
- Vacancies: 39
- Job Location: Chennai – Tamil Nadu.
- Salary : Rs.18,000 -75,000 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application: Online
- Application Start: 07 May 2021
- Last Date: 13 May 2021
1. Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMOs)
- MBBS and registered with the Indian Medical Council. Two years experience is desirable
2. Staff Nurse
- Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. OR
- B.Sc (Nursing). (Staff Nurse trained in ICU/ Dialysis Unit/ Ventilators is preferable).
3. House Keeping Assistant
- 10th Std Passed
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMOs) : 05
- Staff Nurse : 13
- House Keeping Assistant : 21
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMOs) : Should not have completed more than 53 years
- Staff Nurse : 20 – 40 years
- House Keeping Assistant : 18 – 33 years
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMOs) : Rs.75,000/- fixed
- Staff Nurse : Rs.44,900/-
- House Keeping Assistant : Rs.18,000/-
- There is no application fee required for Integral Coach Factory, Chennai (IFC) Staff Nurse, Medical Practitioner, Housekeeping Assistant Recruitment.
- (a) Interview on Mobile/Telephone will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for the posts referred at Sl.No.1 to 2 of para II. First preference will be given to those who are residents in Greater Chennai, followed by residents of Kanchipuram & Tiruvallur, and after that, those residing in Tamil Nadu will be considered (those closer to Chennai will be given preference). Subject to the condition laid down with regard to residence for doctors and nursing superintendent, higher qualification than prescribed qualification, academic performance, experience, etc. will get preference. For the post of House Keeping Assistant (Level 1) referred at Sl.No.3 of para II, the listing will be on the basis of 10th marks, subject to the above condition of residence.
- (b) No certificates are required at the time of application. Shortlisted candidates are required to send scanned copies of the certificates to the e-mail/Whatsapp number only at the time of the interview. Email/Whatsapp number will be communicated later
How to Apply for ICF Recruitment 2021? If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Staff Nurse, Medical Practitioner, Housekeeping Assistant, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 07 May 2021 to 13 May 2021