Delivery Executive Jobs In kerala | Swiggy
Join Swiggy family as Part-Time or a Full-time Food Delivery executive. Who can be an ideal Rider/Driver/ Delivery Boy/Logistics/ Admin / Delivery Executive for Swiggy?
Urgently hiring for Delivery Executives who can work on Weekends / Weekday options. Walk-in Interview will start post you submit your details. Key skill sets we are looking for Delivery Rider, Delivery Boys / Delivery Executive, Freshers, Back Office Executive, Loading, Unloading / Delivery Operations, Salary 10th, 10th Pass Freshers, Part time Job, Field Sales Job, Logistics, Data Entry, Food Delivery Boy, Night shift Part time, Helper, 12th Pass, Call Center Executive, Collection agents who can work as Delivery Boys, Office Assistant
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for collecting the food from the restaurant.
- Ensure the safe delivery of food items at the customer’s place on time.
- Cross check if correct food items are picked up and delivered.
- Responsible for collecting the right amount of payment from the customers.
- Must possess Time management skills & an Android Phone (4.4.2 & above)
Who can be an Ideal Candidate:
- You can be a fresher out of college or a 10th or 12th pass
- You can be a working professional who wants to earn money
- Passionate driver/rider who wants to deliver food as a hobby
Documents to be carried for Walk-in:
- Valid Driving License
- RC book
- PAN Card / Acknowledgment of PAN application
- Aadhaar Card/voter ID
- Bank Passbook / Cancelled cheque
- Flexible working hours (Full Time, Part time, night shifts, weekend)
- Weekly Payouts
- Attractive Weekly, weekend and monthly Incentives
- Rewards and Recognition
- Internal Job Posting Opportunities
- Insurance Cover up to Rs 6,00,000/-
- EMI option is possible if you don’t have a BIKE
Potential to earn for Full time / Part time / Night shift / Weekend: 16,000/- to 50,000/- PLUS reimbursements.
Skills Required: Fresher, Freshers, 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Trainee, Walk-in, Hotel, Company, Data entry, Food Delivery, Riders, Bikers, Drivers, good salary, any degree, accountant, computer operator, hr, security guards, Government job, Urgent requirement, BPO, walk-in interview, new graduate, delivery boy, Delivery Driver, Courier boy, mechanical engineer, graduate, accountant, office assistant, office boy, teacher, tutor, supervisor, Social worker, call center, Delivery person, logistics, Sales executive, part-time, Computer operator, hotel, office.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission, Volunteer, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: Up to ₹50,000.00 per month
Location: Kochi< Kerala
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
- Commission pay
- Joining bonus
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Shift allowance
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Delivery Executive Jobs In kerala | Swiggy
Posted Date: 12/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal