Central Bank Of UAE Careers Here at The Central Bank of the UAE (CBUAE), we aim to foster confidence in the country’s financial system. A strong monetary and financial system supports sustainable economic growth, which benefits the nation and its people. We are discussing here about central bank of the UAE jobs & Careers.
|Bank Name||Central Bank Of the UAE|
|Education||Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders|
|Salary||5400 AED – 15000 AED (Discuss During an Interview)|
|Benefits||As Per UAE Labor Law|
|Last Updated on||21st September 2021|
Detailed Information About Central Bank The Of UAE
Here at The Central Bank of the UAE (CBUAE), we aim to foster confidence in the country’s financial system. A strong monetary and financial system supports sustainable economic growth, which benefits the nation and its people.
A stable financial system fosters investor confidence and boosts the UAE’s reputation internationally.
Our role is to regulate, govern and safeguard the financial stability of the system. We work directly with financial institutions to ensure that current and future risk is managed from a global, regional and domestic perspective.
We regularly publish reports on financial stability to inform financial institutions and the general public of our latest assessment.
We also implement systems to grow the private sector’s contribution to the economy and ensure its diversification across multiple industries.
Central Bank Of The UAE Careers
It is an exciting time to be part of the Central Bank of the UAE. A career with us provides a fulfilling opportunity to be at the forefront of financial innovation and allows you to play an integral role in growing the country’s economy.
We proudly have a strong, dedicated and diverse team of professionals who play a critical role in building a world-class central bank, representing over 50 nationalities.
Each year, we continue to invest in our people and attract top local and global talent. One of our core values, Talent-Centric, ensures that we focus on the development of all employees and the creation of challenging and inspiring careers for them.
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
Senior Specialist – Financial Risk
Risk Management -AUH
|UAE||View & Apply|
Description of Senior Specialist
• Provide inputs to prepare CBUAE’s risk management framework and internal risk management protocols/requirements and draft the risk management documents (such as internal policies, manuals, process descriptions, procedures, etc.) applicable to CBUAE • Monitor adherence to the risk control framework, escalate breaches to the senior team members, and propose and enable implementation of adequate financial risk measures • Monitor any potential exposures on the CBUAE’s balance sheet and draft reports to highlight it to the senior team members • Develop analytical tools to measure financial risk, incorporating publicly available information, market intelligence, and the inputs provided by the Banking Supervision department • Conduct suitable risk awareness trainings and educational activities for departments in CBUAE and drive the culture of risk management in the organization • Monitor compliance across CBUAE, critically evaluate impact of breaches, and identify mitigating plans to address non-compliance • Gather risk related reports (KPIs, event logs, non-compliance issues) across CBUAE and report them according to the established escalation procedures • Apply relevant risk management tools and techniques for risk analysis, interpret and report findings in a structured manner • Draft and implement reviewed and approved financial risk management guidelines, serve on various related committees as required, and participate in a variety of task force assignments • Perform any other duties outside the scope as and when required.
For More Jobs Join Our Telegram Channel
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: Central Bank Of The UAE Jobs Careers – CBUAE | UAE
Posted Date: 21/09/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link