Area Sales Executive Jobs In Kochi | TATA Motors
India’s most trusted brand of automobile sector Tata Motors currently hiring as area sales executive nearby Kottapuram Kochi area, refer below description to know more and get apply for the job in Kerala.
Post: Area Sales Executive– Automobile
Qualification : Graduation from any stream required
Job Type: Full-time jobs with Tata Motors
Salary: No bar for good candidate, depending on current package
Experince required: Connect with customers to create that unique buying experience
Job Location: Kochi recruitment (should be okay to travel nearby Thiruvananthapuram Kerala)
As an area sales executive– automobile typically manages sales team within his defined regional territory which is Kochi. He/she is responsible for overseeing sales operations, meeting targets and managing the sales team in the Thiruvananthapuram region.
– Firstly, Develop and manage efficient distribution and dealer networks for sales. channel
– Monitoring sales performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting, and reporting to Kerala state head.
– Developing sales strategies and setting targets
– Identify new markets and customer needs
– Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients- objectives
– At all, Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
– Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
– Compiling and analyzing sales figures
– Collecting customer feedback and market research around Kochi
– Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience of at around 7-8 months from Kottapuram Kochi.
- Automobile sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills to get deliver best class service.
- Should have written, talk ability any of Malayalam, Hindi or English.
Note : ” At the Hireleven, have deployed a skill & experience based employee selection practice. We do not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers of Area Sales Executive – Automobile during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview, kindly be aware with it, and do not pay any amount to anyone to get Jobs in Kottapuram Kochi Kerala area.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Area Sales Executive Jobs In Kochi | TATA Motors
Posted Date: 14/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal