UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The Union Public Service Commission has released an employment notification of the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.upsconline.nic.in/. Through this latest The Union Public Service Commission recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 400 vacancies for the posts of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in The Union Public Service Commission can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||9th June 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||29th June 2021|
The Union Public Service Commission Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of The Union Public Service Commission. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the The Union Public Service Commission official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||The Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||As per rule|
|Application Start||9th June 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||29th June 2021|
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
The Union Public Service Commission has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 400 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||National Defence Academy||370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)|
|2.||Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30|
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the The Union Public Service Commission Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2003 and not later than 1st January 2006 are eligible (however the final dates will be released along with the notification. The DOB accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Secondary School Examination or an equivalent examination certificates.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various The Union Public Service Commission opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check The Union Public Service Commission job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :||12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.|
|2.||(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :||12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.|
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 400 Vacancies in The Union Public Service Commission, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- The NDA Online Form Fee is Rs 100/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST candidates/ Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs are exempted from payment of the fee.
How To Apply For Latest UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 notification from 9th June 2021. The last date to apply Online for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 until 29th June 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
- Then go to the The Union Public Service Commission website Notification panel and check the link of particular UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the The Union Public Service Commission Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 official notification below