Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has released the job notification regarding filling of Short Service Commission Officer Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA qualifications. These 45 SSC Officer Vacancies are Kannur – Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 02.07.2021 to 16.07.2021.
- Organization Name : Indian Navy
- Post Name : Short Service Commission Officer
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : 45
- Job Location : Kannur – Kerala.
- Salary : As per norms
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 02 July 2021
- Last Date : 16 July 2021
- B.E/ B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ IT
- M.Sc (Computer/ IT)
- M.Tech (Computer Science/ IT)
- Short Service Commission Officer : 45
- Candidates must Born Between (Both dates inclusive): 2nd Jan 1997 & 1st July 2002
- As per norms
- Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- For candidates who have completed MCA and M.Sc marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. In all other cases, marks obtained by candidates in all semesters till fifth semester will be considered. Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of the completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% of marks.
- Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy. Candidates having Naval/Army/Air Wing ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps will be provided relaxation of 5% in cut off marks for SSB shortlisting.
How to Apply Indian Navy Recruitment?
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Short Service Commission Officer, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 02 July 2021 to 16 July 2021.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply