Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has released the job notification regarding filling of Short Service Commission Officer Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have completed 10thStd qualifications. These 350 Sailor MR Vacancies are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 19.07.2021 to 23.07.2021.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organization Name : Indian Navy
- Post Name : Sailor MR
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : 350
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.21,700-69,100 (per month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 19.07.2021
- Last Date : 23.07.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates : Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply : 19 July 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 23 July 2021
Vacancy Details : Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Sailor MR : 350
Age Limit : Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2001 to 30 Sep 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
Salary Details : Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Pay & Allowances
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Qualification : Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- (a) Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- (b) PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push- ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Visual Standards (Distant vision only)
- Better Eye : 6/6
- Worse Eye : 6/9
- Better Eye : 6/6
- Worse Eye : 6/6
Selection Process : Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply : Indian Navy Recruitment 2021If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Short Service Commission Officer, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 02 July 2021 to 16 July 2021. Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Find the Sailor MR Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- After verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Indian Navy requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe