Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Indian Army has released the job notification regarding filling of NCC Special Entry Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have Any Degree qualifications. These 55 NCC Special Entry Post are in Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 16.06.2021 to 15.07.2021.
- Organization : Indian Army
- Post Name : NCC Special Entry
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : 55
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.15,500-2,50,000 (per month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 16 Jun 2021
- Last Date : 15 July 2021
(i) For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders(aa) Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in the final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured a minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/ three years of a three/ four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure an overall aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
(ab) Service in NCC: Should have served for a minimum of two/ three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/ Wg of NCC.(ac) Grading: Should have obtained a minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding the NCC ‘C’ Certificate on the date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course
(ii) For Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel
(aa) Eligibility Criteria: The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (unmarried sons and unmarried daughters including legally adopted) of battle casualties specified as:-
(aaa) Killed in action.
(aab) Died of wound or injuries (Other than self-inflicted).
(aac) Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted).
(ab) Educational Qualification. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
(ac) NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
(ad) Details of Documents to be provided in the Application Form
(aaa) The ‘Battle Casualty’ certificate No. issued by Manpower (Policy & Planning) Directorate (MP Dte) certifying that the parent has been killed/ wounded/ reported missing in action.
(aab) A copy of MP Dte / Respective Regimental Records Part II Order No. notifying injuries and being classified as ‘Battle Casualty’.(aac) Relationship Certificate No. issued by MP 5 & 6/ Respective Regimental Records
- NCC Men : 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- NCC Women : 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as of 01 Jul 2021 (born not earlier than 02 Jul 1996 and not later than 01 Jul 2002; both dates inclusive).
- Lieutenant : Level 10, Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain : Level 10 B Rs. 61,300 – 1,93,900
- Major : Level 11 Rs. 69,400 – 2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel : Level 12A, Rs. 1,21,200 – 2,12,400
- Colonel : Level 13 Rs. 1,30,600 – 2,15,900
- Brigadier : Level 13A, Rs. 1,39,600 – 2,17,600
- Major General : Level 14, Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG : Scale Level 15, Rs. 1,82,200 – 2,24,100
- Lt Gen HAG+Scale : Level 16, Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) : Level 17, Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed) COAS Level 18 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) : MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs. 15,500/- p.m. fixed.
- Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at OTA.
Indian Army Recruitment Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of Applications – Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right for shortlisting of applications, without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email
- SSB Interview – Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting ie www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Medical Exam – Candidates who get recommended after Stage II shall be called for Medical Exam
- Merit List – The candidates who pass the medical test will be issued joining letter on the basis of merit
How to Apply Indian Army Recruitment?
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for NCC Special Entry, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 16 Jun 2021 to 15 July 2021