Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 08 Law Graduate Posts
Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2021 (October) – Indian Army has issued a notification for the recruitment of Law Graduates for grant of Short Service Commission for JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course Oct 2021 in the Indian Army Judge Advocate General Branch.
Indian Army Recruitment of JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course Oct 2021 Short Service Commission (NT) Course for Law Graduates are open for both Men and Women. Candidates can apply online for 08 Law Graduates Posts – JAG 27th Course October 2021 in Indian Army.
India Army JAG Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of Organisation: Indian Army
- Name of Post: JAG Entry Scheme for Law Graduates
- No. of Vacancies: 08 Posts
- Men: 06
- Women: 02
Indian Army JAG Recruitment Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Application: 06th May 2021
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 04th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2021
- A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Nepal, (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2021 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 1994 and not later than 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive).
- Note: Candidates should note that the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Exam Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will only be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination)
- Candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with the Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India
Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can follow the given steps to fill the application form.
- Step 1: Candidates can apply online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’
- Step 3: Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard..
- Step 4: A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against the Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course. Continue to fill in details and click ‘Save and Continue”.
- Step 5: After checking all the details click on Submit.
- Note: Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
Selection Process for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2021
Selection of candidates will be as follows:
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) will shortlist the candidates.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB)
- Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidate’s registered email id and SMS only
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedures. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail on stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting i.e, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued a joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Please visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for Medical Standards and Procedures of Medical Examination for Officers Entry into Army as applicable
Period of Probation
- An officer will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date he/she receives his/her commission. If he/she is reported on within the probationary period as unsuitable to retain his/her commission, his/her services may be terminated any time whether before or after the expiry of the probationary period.
- Duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for Pre-Commission training at OTA, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit, up to the number of available vacancies, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Cost of Training
- Cost of training Rs.12908/- per week till 30th Jun 2021, thereafter a yearly escalation of 8% p.a. will be calculated on the Per Capita Cost of Training for each ensuing year
JAG Officer Pay Scale
|Rank||Level||(Pay in ₹)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
Apply Other Jobs: Click Here
Promotion Criteria and Salary Structure
|Captain||On completion of 2 years|
|Major||On completion of 6 years|
|Lt Colonel||On completion of 13 years|
|Colonel (TS)||On completion on 26 years|
|Colonel/Brigadier/ Major General||On selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions|
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 08 Law Graduate Posts
Posted Date: 11/05/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal