Indian Army ARO Kannur Rally 2021 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies
Indian Army ARO Kannur Rally 2021: Indian Army has released the job notification regarding filling of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Managements & Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Job Vacancies. The Defence organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Required qualifications. Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible male candidates of seven districts of Kerala ie Kozhikode, Kasaragod, Kannur, Malapuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Wayanad and UT of Mahe & Lakdhadweep at Kannur (Kerala) (venue to be intimated later) for the period from 20 February to 31 March 2021 (exact dates of the Rally will be confirmed later as per COVID-19 pandemic situation).
- Organization Name : Indian Army
- Post : Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Tradesmen 10th Pass, Soldier Tradesmen 8TH Pass, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Managments & Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/ Nursing
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct Recruitment
- Vacancies : Various
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : As per rule
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 20 December 2020
- Last Date : 02 February 2021
1. Soldier General Duty (All Arms)
- SSLC / Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading sys minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
2. Soldier Technical
- 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
3. Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistance Veterinary
- 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Sciences with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject. OR
- 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Sciences with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject
4. Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management (All Arms)
- 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths / Account / Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory
5. Soldier Tradesman 10th pass (Dresser, Chef, Steward, Support Staff (ER), Tailor, Washermen & Artician Wood Work )
- (i) Cl 10th simple pass.
- (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
6. Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8 th pass (Mess Keeper and House Keeper)
- (i) Cl 8th simple pass (for Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper).
- (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms) : 17 ½ – 21 (01 Oct 99 – 01 Apr 03)
- Soldier Technical : 17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 97 – 01 Apr 030
- Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistance Veterinary : 17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 97 – 01 Apr 03)
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management (All Arms) : 17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 97 – 01 Apr 03)
- Soldier Tradesman 10th pass (Dresser, Chef, Steward, Support Staff (ER), Tailor, Washermen & Artician Wood Work ) : 17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 97 – 01 Apr 03)
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8 th pass (Mess Keeper and House Keeper) : 17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 97 – 01 Apr 03)
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||166||77 (+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Technical||165||77 (+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistance Veterinary||165||77 (+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management (All Arms)||162||77 (+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Tradesman 10th pass (Dresser, Chef, Steward, Support Staff (ER), Tailor, Washermen & Artician Wood Work )||166||77 (+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8 th pass (Mess Keeper and House Keeper)||166||77 (+5 CM expansion)|
Candidates are required to bring the following documents/ certificates in original with two sets photocopies duly attested with them to the Rally Site :-Document Verification Process is the most crucial one because many times candidates are not aware of the correct documents and this becomes their reason to fail in the Indian Army Selection Process. Read below information to know where to get all the certificates for Army Bharti Rally.
(a) Admit Card:- Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph:- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three month old. Computerised/photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c ) Education Certificates:- Education Certificates with marks sheet of all educational qualifications achieved by candidates i.e Matric/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognised School/College/Board/University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/Original Degree issued by University.
(d) Domicile Certificate:- Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate:- Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate:- Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (If religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate:- School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster.
(h) Character Certificate:- Character Certificate with photograph issued by under mentioned authority within last six months from the date of candidate being screened (For example if the candidate is being Screened on 20 May 2021 his character certificate must be issued on 20 Nov 2020 or later) :-
- Village Sarpanch.
- Superintendent of Police.
(i) Unmarried Certificate:- Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) Relationship Certificate:- SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents :
- Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed. In addition the candidate will also submit an affidavit duly affixed with joint photograph stating the relationship affirmed before a 1st Class Judicial Magistrate or notary. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix „A‟.
- A declaration to the affect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix „B‟. (iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(k) NCC Certificate:- NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(l) Sports Certificate
- Sportsmen who has represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years (i.e. on the date of candidate being screened. For example if the candidate is being Screened on 20 May 2021 his Sports Certificate should have been issued on 20 May 2019 or later).
- Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st/2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes / bodies as under :-
- All Sr / Jr National Championship certificates – Respective National Federation.
- All State & Distt level certificates – Respective State Sports Association.
- All University level certificates – Inter University Sports Board.
- All School level certificates – All India School Games Federation.
(m) Affidavit:- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen attached to this notification duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
(n) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card:- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
How to Apply?If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Indian Army ARO Kannur Rally 2020, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 20 Dec 2020 to 02 Feb 2021.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Indian Army ARO Kannur Rally 2021 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies
Posted Date: 10/01/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal