Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 85 MTS, LDC, Store Keeper, Carpenter, Painter, Supt (store), Cook, Hindi Typist, Mess Staff & Other Posts
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the job notification regarding filling of MTS, LDC, Store Keeper, Carpenter, Painter, Supt (store), Cook, Hindi Typist, Mess Staff & Other Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having 12thStd qualifications. These 85 MTS, LDC, Store Keeper, Carpenter, Painter, Supt (store), Cook, Hindi Typist, Mess Staff & Other Post are in Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline (By Post) from 30.07.2021 to 29.08.2021.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organization Name : Indian Air Force
- Post Name : MTS, LDC, Store Keeper, Carpenter, Painter, Supt (store), Cook, Hindi Typist, Mess Staff & Other
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : 85
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : As per norms
- Mode of Application : Offline (By Post)
- Application Start : 30.07.2021
- Last Date : 29.08.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates : Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply : 30 July 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 29 August 2021
Vacancy Details : Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- Cook : 05
- Mess Staff : 09
- Multi Tasking staff (MTS) : 17
- Hindi Typist : 04
- House Keeping Staff : 15
- Lower Division Clerk : 10
- Store Keeper : 03
- Carpenter : 02
- Supt (store) : 15
- Painter : 01
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver : 03
Age Limit : Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- 03 years for the candidates belonging to OBC.
- 05 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- 10 years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped. (Additional 05 years in case of Physically Handicapped belonging to SC, ST & 03 years for OBC category)
Salary Details : Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- Cook : Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Mess Staff : Level-1, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Multi Tasking staff (MTS) : Level-1, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Hindi Typist : Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- House Keeping Staff : Level-1, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Lower Division Clerk : Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Store Keeper : Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Carpenter : Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Supt (store) : Level-4, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Painter : Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver : Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
Qualification : Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
1. Cook (Ordinary Grade)
- 10th Class with Diploma (Catering)
2. Mess Staff
- 10th Class with relevant Experience
3. Multi Tasking Staff
- 10th Class with relevant Experience
4. House Keeping Staff
- 10th Class
5. Hindi Typist
- 12th Class with typing Knowledge
6. Lower Division Clerk
- 12th Class with typing Knowledge
7. Store Keeper
- 12th Class with relevant Experience
- 10th Class with ITI (Carpenter Trade)
- 10th Class with ITI (Painter Trade)
10. Suptd (Store)
- Graduation with relevant Experience
11. Civilian Mechanic Transport Driver
- 10th Class with Driving License
Selection Process : Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply : Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station throught ordinary post. Applications sent through Registered Post/Apeed Post/Courier will not be accepted
- (a) All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self attested.
- (b) In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota their caste should be listed under Central List of OBCs as candidate belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layer in OBCs are to be followed. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit alongwith application a certificate to the effect that he does not belong to any of the creamy layer.
- (c) In case of ex-serviceman self attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted alongwith the application.
- (d) Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self attested. Any other supporting document (self attested), Self addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. Address should be typed in English / Hindi. Separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——–“
- (e) Two passport size photograph (same as fixed on the application form).
Address to send the application form Check the official notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 85 MTS, LDC, Store Keeper, Carpenter, Painter, Supt (store), Cook, Hindi Typist, Mess Staff & Other Posts
Posted Date: 26/07/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal