Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 197 Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Carpenter, Superintendent, Cook, Hindi Typist, Tailor & Other Posts
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the job notification regarding filling of Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Carpenter, Superintendent, Cook, Hindi Typist, Tailor & Other Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having 10thStd, 12thStd, Bachelor.Degree qualifications. These 197 Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Carpenter, Superintendent, Cook, Hindi Typist, Tailor & Other Post are in Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline (By Postal) from 07.08.2021 to 06.09.2021.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organization Name : Indian Air Force
- Post Name : Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Carpenter, Superintendent, Cook, Hindi Typist, Tailor & Other
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : 197
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : As per norms
- Mode of Application : Offline (By Post)
- Application Start : 07.08.2021
- Last Date : 06.09.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates : Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply : 07 Augest 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 06 September 2021
Vacancy Details : Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- HQ Maintenance Command : 153
- HQ Eastern Air Command : 32
- HQ South Western Air Command : 11
- Independent Units : 01
Salary Details : Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- The candidates who will be selected for the Supdt (Store) post will be getting a salary of Pay Scale of Level-4, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC. For the remaining posts, the candidates will be getting a Pay Scale of Level -1 & 2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC respectively.
Age Limit : Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- The aspirants who are looking forward to applying for the IAF Group C Civilian Job Openings 2021 should be between 18 to 25 years of age.
Qualification : Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
1. Supdt (Store)
- Graduate, Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in a store of a concern of repute in the Public or Private sector
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- 12th Pass
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
3. Store Keeper
- 12th Pass, Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in a store of a concern of repute in the Public or Private sector
4. Cook (Ordinary Grade)
- Matriculation Pass
5. Painter (Skilled)
- 10th Pass, Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Painter
6. Carpenter (Skilled)
- 10th Pass, Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Carpenter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Carpenter Rigger
7. Copper Smith and Sheet Metal Worker (C&SMW) (Skilled)
- 10th Pass, Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of CopperSmith and Sheet Metal from a recognized institute with one year of experience
- Ex-Servicemen from appropriate trade viz. Workshop Fitter (C&SMW).
8. A/C Mech & A/C Mech (A)
- 10th Pass
- Certificate course from a Government recognized Institute in the trade of Aircraft Mechanic
- One year of experience in a relevant field. OR Ex-servicemen in the trade of Air Frame Fitter with two years experience in the relevant field.
9. Fitter (SK)
- 10th Pass
- Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the appropriate trade (or)
- Ex-Servicemen in appropriate trade
10. House Keeping Staff (HKS)
- Matriculation Pass
- Matriculation Pass, One year experience as Dhobi is desirable
12. Mess Staff
- Matriculation Pass, One year of experience as a Waiter/ Washer is desirable
13. Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Matriculation Pass, One year of experience as a Watchman/ Lascar/ Gestetner Operator/ Gardener is desirable
14. Tailor (Skilled)
- 10th Pass
- Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Tailor from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen from appropriate trade.
15. Tradesman Mate (erstwhile laborer on ammunition duties)
- Matriculation Pass (or) Ex-Servicemen in appropriate trade
16. Hindi Typist
- 12th Pass
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Selection Process : Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply : Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station throught ordinary post. Applications sent through Registered Post/Apeed Post/Courier will not be accepted
- (a) All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self attested.
- (b) In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota their caste should be listed under Central List of OBCs as candidate belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layer in OBCs are to be followed. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit alongwith application a certificate to the effect that he does not belong to any of the creamy layer.
- (c) In case of ex-serviceman self attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted alongwith the application.
- (d) Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self attested. Any other supporting document (self attested), Self addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. Address should be typed in English / Hindi. Separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——–“
- (e) Two passport size photograph (same as fixed on the application form).Address to send the application form Check the official notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application From||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 197 Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Carpenter, Superintendent, Cook, Hindi Typist, Tailor & Other Posts
Posted Date: 09/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal