Vodafone Qatar Jobs 2022:- Vodafone company has recently sought applications for the post of SOC Design & Onboarding Expert. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Vodafone company is giving very good salary for the post of SOC Design & Onboarding Expert (on Average QAR 6000.00 Monthly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Vodafone Company on the website of Vodafone Company. The location of this Vodafone Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Vodafone Jobs in Doha.
Vodafone Qatar Jobs Description Given at Vodafone Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Vodafone Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||SOC Design & Onboarding Expert|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 6000-10000 Monthly|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Vodafone Qatar Jobs 2022
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations. From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal! We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our customers. Not bad for a company you thought was just a mobile network provider, right? We’re here to prove we’re no one trick pony and our technology reach goes way further than you imagined. Read on to find out just how far….
With us you will:
The purpose of this role is to provide Cyber Security expertise and contribute to the success of the Cyber Security Function achieving Vodafone Cyber Security Baseline mandated requirements including but not limited to implementing and operating new Security layers and creating new powerful monitoring function plus insuring that security standards and requirements are implemented by all technology functions. Will be responsible for delivering strategic technology security input to major cross domain programmes, planning controls to counter emerging threats and evolving technology and contributing to a blueprint of technical controls with corresponding roadmaps. Candidate will be responsible for Cyber designing and Onboarding the systems on SOC platform.
With is you will:
- Responsible for E2E Cyber security Plan.
- Design Cyber security solution & capabilities enabling Vodafone Qatar to Identify, protect, detect & respond on Cyber security threat & Vulnerabilities
- Defines & develop security using risk assessment , threat modelling , testing & analysis of complete E2E Mobile telephony Enterprise solution
- Ability to interact & Manage multi -Vendor with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Communicating with Leadership team regarding key security initiatives
- Identifying the use cases and playbooks for SIEM and SOAR and implement and optimize them.
- Defining the Policies for EDR and integration of EDR with SIEM and SOAR
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Telecom/Data/ Computer Networking Engineering or any relevant domain.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in designing implementing & managing security solutions
- Hands on Expertise on Fortinet security Equipment Next Generation Firewall & WAF, Expert on Arcsight SIEM and Forti SOAR platform with strong grip on Mitre Attack framework.
- Experience in Cyber Security- SOC , SIEM, Event /Alert Analysis, Security Incident investigation and management.
- Understanding on SS7, Diameter Signaling threat and reporting.
- Experience in the technical investigation of cyber-attacks.
- Practical experience of leading the technical response to sensitive cyber forensic investigations.
- Experience in the forensic investigation of Windows, Linux, Unix, macOS operating systems.
- Experience in the use of forensic and enterprise level toolsets including EDR and eDiscovery.
- Experience in the security of enterprise level architecture and networks.
- Knowledge of information security management, penetration testing and vulnerability management.
- Experience of working with a SOC environment
- Experience of working at pace within a complex operational environment.
- Knowledge of Malware examination and scripting.
- Experience in the identification of IoCs and creation of signatures to identify the same using Yara or OpenIOC.
- Certification like CCIE Security, NSE7, CCSP or CISSP.
- Good communication, presentation skills
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Bachelor’s degree in CS, Telecom/Data/ Computer Networking Engineering or any relevant domain .
How to Submit Application at Vodafone Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Vodafone can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Vodafone. After this, you will see the option of Vodafone Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Vodafone Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Vodafone -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Vodafone Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.