Lulu group international is now hiring employees for Dubai lulu hypermarkets and supermarkets. Check out the latest vacancies in Lulu Hypermarket. If you have experience and are qualified in any of these areas, apply now online.
Mechanical Engineer Job Vacancy in Lulu
The ideal candidate will assist in reviewing and analyzing preliminary and final plans, coordinating designs with appropriate managers and maintaining current engineering data for assigned projects. You will work in a team-oriented environment that accelerates operational efficiency.
- Knowledge of HVAC designing software such as HAP, ducting design, piping design, Auto CAD, MS Office.
- Basic AutoCAD drafting.
- HVAC and Plumbing (water supply/ drainage/ stormwater) calculations.
- Knowledge of all types of AC systems (Air-cooled Chillers/ Water Cooled Chillers/ District cooling/ DX/ VRF/ Package).
- Knowledge of basic designing of other Mechanical services (firefighting and gas).
- Mechanical drawings, submittals and engineering submission review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Ability to read and understand designs and schematics.
- Minimum 5-years of UAE experience.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Good writing and communication skills.
Business Continuity Manager Recruitment for Lulu Group International
The Business Continuity Manager will collaborate with department directors and the executive team to develop and implement plans to anticipate, address, and mitigate the effects of various business interruptions.
- Lead the design, testing, and implementation of the Business Continuity Management program.
- Lead the overall Business Continuity Management program, including planning, documentation, testing, and maintenance of drills and Business Impact Assessments.
- Oversee operational readiness, testing scenarios, protocols, and training modules from the operational to the strategic level. In collaboration with business units, administer the execution of tests and exercises to ensure an optimal fit for purpose plan is in place.
- Manage the effective implementation of the incident investigation process and undertake as necessary investigations and reporting of Business Continuity and Crisis Management incidents in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage the planning, development, and execution of Business Continuity Management familiarization to the Executive Management team and provide professional guidance to the functional areas.
- Lead the activities of the BCM Team by providing formal and informal feedback to ensure that all work within the team is carried out in an efficient manner and accordance with company policies/procedures.
- Ensure that the team is appropriately skilled and trained to meet, on a proactive basis, the team and organization’s goals and objectives.
- Lead the resiliency planning and processes to ensure that, at the business unit and corporate levels, we are prepared to respond to and recover from any incident.
- Conduct awareness sessions for Process Owners / BCM Champions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline from a reputable university. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Professional Qualifications / Certification (CBCI / CBCP / ISO 22301 certification) is a plus.
- 7+ years experience in business continuity management.
- Ability to write/revise policies and guidelines and maintain BIA Register.
- Ability to think strategically & high level of attention to detail.