Union Group UAE Jobs 2022:- Union Group company has recently sought applications for the post of HR & Admin Assistant. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Union Group company is giving very good salary for the post of HR & Admin Assistant (on Average AED 4750.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Union Group Company on the website of Union Group Company. The location of this Union Group Job vacancies is Ajman. So you can apply for this Union Group Jobs in Ajman.
|Organization Name||Union Group UAE|
|Name of Required Post||HR & Admin Assistant|
|Job Types||Jobs in Ajman|
|Salary||AED 4750-9000 per month|
Full Details of Union Group Ajman Jobs 2022
Assist in recruitment and other HR & Admin activities Coordinate in organizing events, HR related meetings etc Update employees coverage details to insurance company Serve on team to determine HR related policy, procedure, forms review Arrange documentation for renewals of trade licenses, tenancy contracts, accommodation contracts, etc. prior to expiry Monitor site workers overtime request forms from different units and get the approval Maintain Employee Annual leave calendar and manage Leave Request Form Monitor and renew Visa and Labour contract of existing employees upon expiry Maintenance of document registers such as LPO In, Enquiry In, etc Handling incoming calls and arranging international connections as required Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing, maintain hard copy and electronic filing system Signs for UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages Assists other departments where necessary Ensures upkeep of office Maintains stationary and office supplies Maintains a list of incoming/ outgoing correspondence in line with company procedures Maintain company filing in line with ISO requirements Airline booking in conjunction with HR department Assist sales department with customer surveys Maintain all HR related documents as per ISO requirements
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs
How to Submit Application at Union Group Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Ajman Union Group can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Union Group. After this, you will see the option of Union Group Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Union Group Ajman Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Union Group -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Union Group Ajman Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: Union Group Jobs 2022 – Apply for Latest Jobs in Union Group Careers Portal
Posted Date: 22/02/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link