SUEZ Water Technologies Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply for Latest Jobs in SUEZ Water Technologies Careers Portal
SUEZ Water Technologies Qatar Jobs 2022:- SUEZ Water Technologies company has recently sought applications for the post of Sales Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. SUEZ Water Technologies company is giving very good salary for the post of Sales Manager (on Average QAR 10,000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of SUEZ Water Technologies Company on the website of SUEZ Water Technologies Company. The location of this SUEZ Water Technologies Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this SUEZ Water Technologies Jobs in Doha.
|Organization Name||SUEZ Water Technologies Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Sales Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 10,000-15000 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of SUEZ Water Technologies Doha Jobs 2022
Sales Manager, Qatar
Location: Doha, Ad Dawhah, QA Company: Suez Water Technologies & Solutions
The Engineered Systems Sales Manager will be responsible for implementing the company’s strategy and sales plan/target in the assigned territories through identifying and developing opportunities in all phases of the selling cycle to secure profitable orders promoting company’s Products, Projects and Services solutions predominantly based on membrane technologies. Positioning the company’s technologies at early stage with the local consultants with emphasis on selling the value of Suez Water Technologies & Solutions (SWTS) technologies, serving direct and indirect sales channels in the assigned territories. The Engineered Systems Sales Manager will be responsible for implementing the company’s strategy and sales plan/target in the assigned territories through identifying and developing opportunities in all phases of the selling cycle to secure profitable orders promoting company’s Products, Projects and Services solutions predominantly based on membrane technologies. Positioning the company’s technologies at early stage with the local consultants with emphasis on selling the value of Suez Water Technologies & Solutions (SWTS) technologies, serving direct and indirect sales channels in the assigned territories.
- Achieving and exceeding ongoing sales, growth and profitability targets by selling SWTS Products (through Indirect Channels) Projects and Services that incorporate SWTS core technologies and solutions in the assigned territory.
- Developing strong professional relationships with channel partners (Indirect Sales Channel to market) and supporting them in their sales activities and growing sales of SWTS Products
- Proactively developing a strong pipeline of active Project opportunities and securing business in the assigned region for SWTS’s technologies and solutions in the Municipal and Industrial Water & Wastewater sectors.
- Developing a strong pipeline of active Services opportunities including rental equipment (Mobile/Bridge Solutions) as well as Build Own Operate (BOO) and securing orders in the assigned territory utilizing SWTS fleet assets.
- Developing strong professional and strategic relationship with engineering consultants, EPC companies, end users as well as key regional or sector influencers such as leading governmental and industrial sectors, other related firms, industry associations, etc.
- Negotiating and closing profitable Projects and Services contracts with clients in line with SWTS processes and guidelines in a timely and efficient manner
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of technical experience in water/waste treatment field
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years sales experience in Middle East/Africa in the water & wastewater market especially in the membrane treatment solutions
- Demonstrated experience in selling complex technology solutions in water and wastewater treatment market
- Demonstrated ability in promoting and selling Products through distributors and re-sellers in the water and wastewater treatment market
- Demonstrated ability to manage in matrix environment/organization and working as a team member
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales target and schedule commitments
- Experience in build own operate and rental equipment business in the water and wastewater industry
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales target and schedule commitments
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels of customer organization
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience working with senior client representatives, government officials
- Ability to travel to meet customers within the assigned territory without any restrictions
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Enhanced computer skills, MS Office. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc
- Ability to navigate through a global and regional matrix structure
- Ability to prioritize multi-faceted, fast paced job tasks
- Strong local customer base and market experience in Middle East/Africa
- High proficiency in using applicable membrane modelling softwares.
How to Submit Application at SUEZ Water Technologies Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha SUEZ Water Technologies can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of SUEZ Water Technologies. After this, you will see the option of SUEZ Water Technologies Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the SUEZ Water Technologies Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in SUEZ Water Technologies -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your SUEZ Water Technologies Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: SUEZ Water Technologies Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply for Latest Jobs in SUEZ Water Technologies Careers Portal
Posted Date: 07/04/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal