Stantec UAE Jobs 2022:- Stantec company has recently sought applications for the post of Facilities Engineer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Stantec company is giving very good salary for the post of Facilities Engineer (on Average AED 75000.00 Per Year). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Stantec Company on the website of Stantec Company. The location of this Stantec Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Stantec Jobs in Dubai.
Stantec Jobs Description Given at Stantec Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Stantec UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Facilities Engineer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 75000.00 Per Year|
Full Details of Stantec Dubai Jobs 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• To effectively coordinate and manage the technical and operational deliverables particularly during the transition and handover phases of all close out deliverable documentation.
• Coordinate the operational aspects of all properties in a manner which protects, maintains and improves the value of property asset.
• Implement facilities management plan including bespoke energy management plan.
• In conjunction with Security and HSE teams implement and monitor hazard control and team safety practices, ensure compliance with local codes and regulation.
• Organize and manage any operations audit of the property.
• Ensure effectiveness of implementation of preventive, ongoing and anticipated maintenance/repair programs.
• Monitor performance per scopes of work and contractual agreements and submit action plan and recommendation.
• Coordinate technical services inputs into life cycle and budgetary processes.
• Implementing facilities management policies and procedures within the facilities management department and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures by facilities management service providers.
• Manage the facilities management service providers through effective communication, supervision, training and scheduling to ensure tasks are completed on time and within budget.
• Evaluate and put forward a recommendation on the performance of the facilities management service providers.
• Implement strategic facilities management service provider plan and to ensure facilities management service provider compliance to KPI’s service level agreement.
• Initiate proactiveness and innovations.
• Ensure compliance with local codes, regulations and statutory requirements
• Monitor performance of facilities management service providers and take necessary action to assure the performance up to maximum standards.
• Performs any other relevant task as directed by Facilities Manager or Head of Faculties management.
• To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Basic proficiency in Fostering Team Work:
– As a team member, the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team; as a team leader, interest, skill, and success in getting groups to learn to work together cooperatively.
• Basic proficiency in Influencing Others:
– The ability to gain others’ support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions.
• Basic proficiency in Conceptual Thinking:
– Finding effective solutions by taking a holistic, abstract or theoretical perspective.
• Basic proficiency in Customer Orientation:
– Demonstrated concern for satisfying one’s external and/or internal customers.
• Basic proficiency in Personal Accountability:
– Takes responsibility for the results and future direction of the organization.
• Mental Agility:
– Understands the relationship between data variables and then diagnoses situations or problems.
– Identifies the cause and effect relationship between two sets of data.
– Looks at a variety of dimensions in the data (e.g., averages, frequencies, etc.) to enhance analysis of outcomes.
– Notices when a current situation is similar to a past situation, and identifies the similarities
• Drives Results:
– Demonstrates enthusiasm around achieving results and consistently reaches outcomes on time, on budget and without errors.
– Expresses constructive suggestions about performance problems in the process and escalates if required.
– Takes responsibility to ensure that the quality of products, services, or concepts meets the expectations of internal and external customers.
• Drives Performance:
– Provides clear direction, delegates responsibility and sets performance expectations for others’ behavior and approach to getting the job done.
– Clarifies why performance expectations are important for business objectives.
– Tactfully communicates issues that need to be said, such as pointing out unmet responsibilities of others.
– Says no to unreasonable requests and expectations even when this is uncomfortable.
– Keeps an open mind and maintains professionalism when dealing with changing circumstances and priorities.
– Deals well with ambiguity; does not need a road map to move forward.
– Adapts own approaches and behavior if the change process so requires.
– Expresses positive feelings about the change progress and results. Constructively challenges in order to better understand ‘the why’.
– Responds quickly to a change in priorities.
Facilities Management job family technical competencies:
• Proficient in Inspection:
– Undertake building inspections at stages of work in progress in order to assess compliance with building legislation.
– Demonstrate the ability to observe, assess and take authoritative action in respect of contraventions of building legislation on site.
• Proficient in Facilities Operations, Maintenance and Engineering:
– Demonstrate ability and a working level knowledge required for operating and maintaining HVAC systems as well as electrical and mechanical systems.
– Demonstrate knowledge and ability to general building Maintenance.
– Knowledge of current practices and data used in delivering facility maintenance and engineering services including property; grounds care; housekeeping/custodial services; furniture fixtures, and equipment care.
• Proficient in Engineering surveying:
– Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the principles of construction setting out, deformation and as-built surveys.
– Be fully conversant with all forms of construction drawings, plans and surveys.
– Apply subject matter expertise on site and be aware of safety, site management procedures and civil engineering/structural principles.
– Plan, specify and give reasoned advice on engineering surveys; define and assess accuracies and tolerances; manage the engineering surveying element in large projects; and understand the principles of good engineering practice.
• Proficient in Due Diligence:
– Demonstrate knowledge of the techniques used for cost, quality and time-related forensic examinations in your area of practice.
– Provide evidence of reasoned advice and report to stakeholders on cost, quality and time-related forensic examinations in area of practice.
• Proficient in Risk Assessment:
– Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the nature of risk and, in particular, of the risks associated with your area of business/practice. Apply your knowledge to carry out risk assessments taking into account all relevant factors.
– Understand the application of the various methods and techniques used to measure risk.
• Proficient in Safety:
– Understanding of the fundamentals of building codes/regulations including safety and security protocols.
– Ability to formulate and articulate risk management plans including emergency preparedness and fire and life safety systems as they relate to tenants and employees per guidelines as well as required by law.
• Proficient in Contract Management:
– Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the contractual, legislative, and statutory terminology/requirements of a site construction contract.
– Advise on the administrative procedures necessary for the smooth running of an engagement contract including document control techniques and systems, meetings and reporting procedures.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• 5 to 8 years of professional experience with at least 2 to 3 years in residential, commercial and industrial facilities management.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations and/or Experience
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Electrical or Civil Engineering.
Language Skills, English/Arabic
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports, correspondence and procedure manuals.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
How to Submit Application at Stantec Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Stantec can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Stantec. After this, you will see the option of Stantec Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Stantec Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Stantec -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Stantec Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: Stantec Jobs 2022 – Apply for Latest Jobs in Stantec Careers Portal
Posted Date: 09/02/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link