Sisco Qatar Jobs: There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Sisco Jobs in Doha. Sisco is going to do a new recruitment at Sisco Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Doha Sisco can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Sisco Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Sisco Jobs before applying.
Sisco Jobs in Doha | Apply Online on Official Sisco Careers Page
Sisco Qatar Jobs 2022:- Sisco company has recently sought applications for the post of Patrolling Security Supervisors. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Sisco company is giving very good salary for the post of Patrolling Security Supervisors (on Average QAR 2500.00 per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Sisco Company on the website of Sisco Company. The location of this Sisco Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Sisco Jobs in Doha.
Sisco Jobs Description Given at Sisco Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Sisco Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Patrolling Security Supervisors|
|Job Types||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 2500.00 per Month|
Full Details of Sisco Doha Jobs 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the training, scheduling, and daily monitoring of security staff
- Perform security patrols across all base areas to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows and gates, using both vehicle patrols and foot patrols.
- Investigate and write reports on accidents, incidents, suspicious activities,
- safety and fire hazards and other security related situations
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Assists guests and employees in the resolution of problems they encounter on our property
- Helps to prevent thefts, ticket fraud, and other incidents on resort property
- To be part of the team in providing a positive experience for our guests
- Other duties as assigned
- Patrols, periodically, buildings and grounds.
- Follows all hazardous waste handling guidelines.
- Completes records and maintains logs
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
- Must have worked in Security company with work experience certificates in Gulf
- Must have Valid/Expired/Copy/Original Qatar license.
Must have ECNR passport.
- Must speak English
Perks and Benefits
Free Accommodation and Food
Not Disclosed by RecruiterKey Skills
Diploma in ManagementPG:
Post Graduation Not RequiredDoctorate:
Doctorate Not Required
Sisco Jobs“Sisco Jobs was incorporated in 2007, we are one of the fastest growing HR Service providing companies in India with a national presence through a network of strategic alliances, sourcing professionals to various organizations, enriching their human capital and enabling individuals to optimize their career choices. Sisco Jobs is specialized in Recruitment services, Training, People development programs and Temporary work force solutions.”Company Info
Facility ManagementFunctional Area:
Defence Forces, Security ServicesRole Category:
Security SupervisorEmployment Type:
Full Time, Permanent .
How to Submit Application at Sisco Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Sisco can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Sisco. After this, you will see the option of Sisco Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Sisco Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Sisco -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Sisco Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.