Join on Job Alert Channels
Safety Officer Jobs in Dubai Details:
A number of companies are looking to hire talented professionals for Safety Officer Jobs in Dubai & UAE. The positions announced offer great incentives and a lucrative salary package. You can scroll down to read the eligibility criteria and job description for Safety Manager Positions.
Vacant Positions are mentioned in the last of the artic
|Job Position||Safety Officer|
|Job Location||Across UAE|
|Core Skills||Telephonic Etiquette|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Position (Update)|
|Last Updated||April 13, 2021|
Safety Officer Jobs in Dubai Latest Updates
Who is a Safety Officer?
A Safety Officer, also known as Occupational Health and Safety Officer is one of the most important office personnel. A Safety Officer is responsible for making and implementing office safety guidelines. Every employee’s well being and safety falls under the care of a Safety Officer. They also have to make sure that the work environment is compliant with the OHS (Occupational Health and Safety) policies.
A Safety Officer has many responsibilities, you can find some important ones given below.
Responsibilities of a Safety Officer:
- Make and implement OHS policies
- Take steps to ensure the company is compliant with these policies
- Train employees on safety guidelines
- Conduct risk assessment
- Take measures to minimize risk
- Regularly access employees for compliance with OHS
- Report non compliance
- Report other incidents and issues
- work with other departments for safety
- Work with regulatory authorities for latest health guidelines and legislation
- Acknowledge any employee’s special needs and requirements and take measures to adequately fulfill these
Education and Skills for Safety Officer Job in Dubai:
All Safety Officers need to have a proper degree in a relevant field to be eligible for a job. Ideally, the right candidate should have:
- Minimum BSC or BA in safety management /engineering or any relevant field
- Masters in the relevant field will be given preference
- International Certificate in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment
- Knowledge of safety legislation and procedures
- Registered or Licensed with the relevant authority (OSHAD etc.)
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English and -preferably Arabic as well
- Ability to train others on safety management
- Knowledge of hazardous materials
- Ability to compile data and reports
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Organized and decent personality
- Alert, Vigilant and Cautious
Almost every safety officer job in Dubai requires prior work experience. The number of years depends on the position applied for. If you do not have relevant experience or if you are a recent graduate then it is recommended to first apply for internship or training in Safety Management.
Apply for Safety Officer Jobs in Dubai:
To apply for Safety Officer Jobs in Dubai, email your resume on the email address provided in each job post. You may also click the ‘apply’ link given with each post and directly submit your resume on the company career’s page.
Below are the mentioned vacant position for safety officer in Dubai with daily updates.
Company Name: Al Jazeera International Catering LLC
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Education: HABC Level #4 in Food Safety Management System
Experience: 5+ years of experience
Language Skills: English (Written & Verbal)
Well Versed: Computer Literate
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted Date: 12th April 20
for latest Jobs: Click Here