Sadara Careers Recruitment 2021 | Chemical Company Jobs in Saudi Arabia: Sadara Chemical Company speaks to a special partnership between two corporate pioneers in their separate businesses – Saudi Aramco and The Dow Chemical Company – united through shared qualities and a devoted vision to make a distinct advantage in the chemical business.
Sadara is building in Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia, the world’s biggest chemical complex at any point worked in a solitary stage, with 26 incorporated world-scale fabricating plants that will create in excess of three million tons of items consistently. Sadara will be a Fortune 500 company inside the primary year of a full task. At Sadara, we try to make an incentive through science. In the meantime, we are focused on adding to the financial broadening and downstream advancement in Saudi Arabia.
New Job Vacancy at Sadara Chemical Company Saudi Arabia
|Company Name||Sadara Chemical|
|Job Location||Saudi Arabia|
|Nationality||Any Nationality Can Apply|
|Experience||2 to 7 year depend upon job title|
|Salary||To be discussed|
Sadara Chemical Company is hiring highly qualified, dedicated and smart employees to fulfil their vacant positions on different departments. Look at a glance over the latest job vacancy announced by Sadara jobs and recruitment process. If any job title suits you then proceed to an online job application. It will be a great opportunity to get jobs at gulf.
Sadara Careers and Recruitment | Hiring New Staffs 2021
Below is the list of latest job openings announced by Sadara Chemical Company:
Integration Engineer I
Work on executing integration and production optimization plans of Sadara. Maximize operational productivity by improving process flow and material utilization.
- Assist the Integration Superintendent in the daily management of Sadara Operations’ integrated materials and utilities flow.
- Coordinate with supply chain, manufacturing and suppliers to execute the integration processes needed to achieve the site objective.
- Organize strategic plans to enable and define operational configuration.
- Coordinate with Turnaround Planning Group to help develop and optimize turnaround strategies.
- Assist in unplanned event resolution at the site level to ensure continuous and efficient production activities.
- Record and investigate unplanned events to effectively resolve the issue and set up processes and solution to avoid recurrence.
- Assist the Emergency manager and Integration superintendent in case of emergency by guiding co-workers and personnel on emergency protocols.
- Collect and compile necessary performance data to produce various site reports (Site performance report, Energy balance, KPI, etc.)
- Comply with EH&S guidelines and overall safety processes.
- Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
Essential: Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Years of Experience: 5Apply Now
Other Vacancies at Sadara Chemical Company
|Improvement Engineer||Engineering||Saudi Arabia|
|Electrical Engineer I||Engineering||Saudi Arabia|
|Analyzer Engineer||Quality||Saudi Arabia|
|Production Engineer||Operations Plastics||Saudi Arabia|
|Production Engineer||Utilities Operations||Saudi Arabia|
How to Apply for Sadara Careers?
Before applying for any jobs available at Sadara Chemical Company, you need to make sure that the qualifications, required skills and experiences and other eligibility criteria matches you or not. If the job is fit for you then follow these steps to submit job application:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link seen just after the job title [you will be redirected to Sadara Careers Login page]
- Login to your Sadara career profile using login ID and password [If you don’t have login credentials you can create immediately there]
- Upload your latest and updated CV/Resume
- Submit your job application