Roche Qatar Jobs 2022:- Roche company has recently sought applications for the post of Global Design & Curation Expert. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Roche company is giving very good salary for the post of Global Design & Curation Expert (on Average QAR 9500.00 Per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Roche Company on the website of Roche Company. The location of this Roche Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Roche Jobs in Doha.
Roche Jobs Description Given at Roche Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Roche Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Global Design & Curation Expert|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 9500-12000 Per Month|
Full Details of Roche Qatar Jobs 2022
About People & Organizational Growth:
Roche’s People & Culture organization contains six chapters, one of which is People & Organizational Growth. The P&OG Chapter enables dynamic organizations, leaders who unlock possibilities, and self authoring growth for all. We do this by focusing on organization design and development, leadership development, people development and diversity and inclusion. P&OG is organized in six Areas of Practice and four Communities.
The global Design & Curation Area of Practice will provide expertise and collaboration to design & curate cutting-edge, high impact and sustainable learning experiences for all customer segments at Roche, supporting the agile ways of working and learning and supporting Roche’s 2030 Ambitions. All Design & Curation Experts work globally and location agnostic.
Position summary: Roche Qatar Jobs
As a Global Design & Curation Expert you translate business needs into innovative learning & development experiences such as capability development programs and events for employees and leaders at all levels, people practices and performance practices including the appropriate integration of technology, systems & tools for supporting self-authoring growth.
Your work is location agnostic and across the enterprise and can be performed out of any of our Roche locations globally. You are either part of and / or you are leading cross-cultural work product teams and squads following agile methodologies with co-creation as a working principle. Learning experience design and curation are made from a global perspective supporting the company’s 10-year-ambitions, strategic directions and business needs with a sense for cultural and regional adaptation and ensuring a great customer learning and development experience. You think and act in alignment with the people development, leadership development, organization development and Diversity & Inclusion strategies as well as the business strategies and customer needs and you actively involve, include and partner with multiple stakeholders and relevant parties in the design & curation process.
Key Activities: Roche Qatar Jobs
- Contribute to the global harmonization of designed & curated learning & development and practices and experiences while aligning them with People & Culture and business needs towards the company’s 2030-year-ambitions
- Seek opportunities for innovation, inspiration and value creation and sense needs and future trends while being are open to experimenting and following agile ways of working and new ways of learning
- Translate business needs, insights and strategies: Design & curate global learning experiences for various customer segments (employees, leaders, multipliers), e.g. leadership development programs and global processes, practices and opportunities, including platforms and tools
- Think and act along the people development, leadership development and D&I strategies as well as the business strategies and customer needs and you actively involve, include and partner with multiple stakeholders and relevant parties from the earliest time
- Design & curate and prioritize foundational content for multiple expertise areas, e.g. agility and VACC, and making it accessible for a broad audience and direct to various learning experiences
- Participate in and lead work product teams and squads to deliver on prioritized work, analyze and identify customer needs and requests, translating them into the appropriate action from an end-to-end perspective
- Following the design thinking approach including needs / gaps analysis, content & testing design, methodologies & technologies decision and metrics definition from and with and End-2-End perspective
- Ensure success measurement, knowledge and solution sharing and connect it with appropriate supporting tools, e.g. internal and external learning platforms, content sharing tools
- Connect and build internal relationships with relevant Areas of Practice and Communities and other chapters as well as various customers and stakeholders in the business
- Build and maintain external relationships with others in similar disciplines in other organisations, e.g. vendors, design consultants
- Coach and mentor other experts and P&OG colleagues as required to continuously build capability in the chapter
- Participate and contribute in the P&OG Communities of your choosing
Qualifications & Experience: Roche Qatar Jobs
You have a Master degree or comparable qualification in Human Resources, Psychology, Adult Learning, Business Administration or a related field, and you have extensive and relevant expertise in Leadership Development, People Development, Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Diversity & Inclusion or related fields in complex, global, large and matrix based organization. Your further qualifications are:
- Strong experience across different business and / or geographic and cultural environments
- Expertise and experience in developing leadership and people development strategies including D&I aspects
- Deep knowledge and broad experience in designing development programs (virtual and classroom), processes, events, curating and directing complex content for various customer segments and various stakeholder management experience
- Broad and deep knowledge and experience of agile principles and methodologies applied in an enterprise-wide context as well as instructional design expertise
- Experience with agile and technology-enabled learning and development solutions, demonstrated experience in working in and leading agile and design thinking teams
- Digital savviness and expertise in learning & development technologies and digital product development & collaboration platforms
- Proven project and stakeholder management skills in a complex and matrix environment, advanced negotiation and influencing skills and decision making competencies
- Demonstrated courage and ability to face into ambiguous situations, risk-taking and experimenting, initiating change and creating innovative solutions while questioning the status quo
- Strategic thinking skills and experience in translating strategies into learning experiences
- Proven communication skills, fluent English language skills, other languages a plus
Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz is a leading provider of diagnostic systems solutions, and the largest manufacturer of fully automated in vitro diagnostic systems in Switzerland. We are more than 2’700 passionate colleagues from over 65 nationalities. Find out more about our site in Central Switzerland,here.
Besides extensive development and training opportunities, we offer flexible working options, 18 weeks of maternity leave and 10 weeks of gender independent partnership leave. Our employees benefit from multiple services on site such as child-care facilities, medical services, restaurants and cafeterias, as well as various employee events.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and strive to identify and create opportunities that enable all people to bring their unique selves to Roche.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of Roche Products Ltd. At Roche Products we believe diversity drives innovation and we are committed to building a diverse and flexible working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age. We recognise the importance of flexible working and will review all applicants’ requests with care. At Roche difference is valued and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
How to Submit Application at Roche Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Roche Qatar Jobs can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Roche. After this, you will see the option of Roche Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Roche Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Roche -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Roche Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.