Restaurant Jobs in Dubai, Waiters assist restaurant patrons by noting their order, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table’s meal. Waiters are also responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their meal and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied.
To be successful as a waiter you must have the endurance to stand for long hours and have patience with difficult customers. A good waiter anticipates the needs of customers and provides all services in a friendly manner.
|Hiring Organization||Tribes Dubai Mall|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
TRIBES IS A FUN, CASUAL DINING RESTAURANT LOCATED IN MALL OF THE EMIRATES AND DUBAI MALL. The menu has been inspired by the amazing food and flavours of Africa, an extremely diverse continent, with numerous tribes, who not only speak different languages, they also have very different foods.
Which they prepare and serve to their family and friends with a lot of pride. Tribes offers a memorable fusion of exotic flavors, taken from the African continent since the Tribal era, influenced by the Spice Islands of the East, the French in the West, the Malay & Dutch in the South and the Arabic flavours of the North.
- Greet customers and hand out menus.
- Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
Skills & Requirements
- The ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- A desire to help people.
- Active listening skills.
- A good memory.
- Good option as second job.
- Waiters are usually fit.
- Especially profitable on holidays.
- You can save time and money for the gym.
- Time flies as a waiter.
- Waiters learn how to deal with difficult people.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: Restaurant Jobs in Dubai | UAE 2022 Latest Updates
Posted Date: 02/05/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link