Join on Job Alert Channels
ODPEC Security Guard Recruitment 2021 – Careers in Gulf: About: ODPEC
ODPEC Security Guard Recruitment: Overseas Development and Employment Promotion Consultants (ODEPC) Ltd. is one of the first recruitment agency offered by Government of Kerala, registered under Ministry of External Affairs vide license number B-0882/KER/COM/1000+/5/2224/87. It was established in the year 1977 under the Ministry of labor of Government of Kerala. From the very beginning, the company’s incorporators aimed into becoming one of the leading manpower agencies, soliciting only the best trained and high skilled personals for overseas deployment. We have been supplying the best staff throughout the globe for more than 4 decades and are committed to providing unrivaled quality of service. That’s our bottom line.
We understand how important it is to find the right people and the best positions. Our strong reputation has made us renowned for finding the right qualified candidates and matching them with the perfect employer. Our team is consistent in responding instantly to recruitment needs of clients and candidates within health, hospitality, education, construction, retail and marketing across the globe. We work in synergy with the clients to understand manpower requirements and procure best candidates with desired profiles.
ODPEC Security Guard Recruitment 2021
An American based Security Service agency in Kuwait requires Security Guards for placement in American Military bases in Kuwait, Iraq, Jordan and Djibouti, and Afgnisthan
ODPEC Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Job Details
|Company/OrganizationHotel Name||An American based Security Service agency in Kuwait|
|Job Location||Kuwait, Iraq, Jordan and Djibouti, and Afgnisthan|
|Location of posting:||Arifjan Camp / Camp Buehring in Kuwait, or in the bases of Iraq, Jordan and Djibouti, and Afgnisthan|
|Duty time:||48 – 72 hours per week|
|Education||At least 10+2 & fluency in English|
|Salary Range||760 $ – 1530 $ per month (INR 55,000 – INR 1,10,000)|
|Age:||21 – 45 years|
|Experience desired:||At least 4 years Military experience with honorable discharge or four years of equivalent police experience or four years of equivalent private security experience.|
|Other benefits:||FREE Accommodation, transportation, air ticket, and other medical allowances|
|Last Date||20 May, 2021|
These security guards shall possess the following qualifications:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to perform the following physical tasks:
- Drag, carry, lift, and/or pull a person (150lbs) to safety.
- Use physical force to detain a subject or prevent unauthorized entry.
- Prolonged standing and/or sustained patrol on foot and in a vehicle.
- Sustained pursuit of suspect on foot.
- Dodging, crawling, climbing, and rapid ascent/descent of stairs.
- Perform all of the above wearing duty equipment, to include ballistic and CBRN personal protective equipment, under adverse environmental conditions
- Performing the above requires:
- The ability to be stable with regard to consciousness and the control of voluntary motor functions and have the functional capacity to respond appropriately to routine and emergency situations of the job.
- The ability to main mental alertness, deductive, and inductive reasoning, memory, and reliable judgment.
- The ability to identify colors and read placards and street signs or see and respond to imminently hazardous situations in less than standard visual lighting conditions.
- The ability to temporarily perform minimum required duties in the event eyeglasses are broken or displaced by emergency activity.
- The ability to verbally communicate effectively under noisy circumstances with a potential for voice obstruction by PPE.
- The ability to distinguish low intensity voice sounds from background noise in order to respond to imminently hazardous situations.
- The ability to work in closed or confined spaces.
- The ability to judge distances closer than 13 feet demonstrated, either by testing of depth perception or by a practical field test.
- The ability to direct traffic or perform crowd control.
- The ability to maintain balance under adverse conditions, weight loads, and at above ground heights, and maintain body flexibility.
- The ability to properly and effectively wear or use PPE, including that used to prevent exposure to chemical, biological, or radiological agents.
- Acuity of senses and ability of expression sufficient to allow essential, accurate communication by written, spoken, audible, visible, or other signals while using required personal protective equipment.
- Adequate motor power, dynamic strength, range of motion, neuromuscular coordination, stamina, gross body coordination, and dexterity.
- Must pass an annual Physical Ability Test per AR 190-56.
- Must be able to perform the following tasks in extreme conditions:
- Operate both as a member of a team and independently at incidents of uncertain duration.
- Spend extensive time outside exposed to environmental elements.
- Perform physical demanding work in hot (in excess of 100 degrees Fahrenheit) and humid (up to 100 percent humidity) atmosphere while wearing duty equipment and PPE, which may significantly impair body-cooling mechanisms.
- Experience frequent transition from hot to cold and from humid to dry atmospheres.
- Work, including walking, running, standing, pulling, and pushing in wet, icy, or muddy areas.
- Work in areas where sustaining traumatic or thermal injuries are possible.
- Face exposure to infectious agents, such as Hepatitis B or Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
- Wear PPE wearing in excess of 30 pounds while performing emergency tasks.
- Perform physically demanding work while wearing a protective mask or respirator, which increases the resistance of inhalation and reduces the efficiency of air exchange.
- Perform complex tasks during life-threatening emergencies.
- Work for long periods of time (up to the limits allowed by applicable labor law), requiring sustained physical activity, and intense concentration.
- Make life or death decisions during emergency conditions.
- Be exposed to grotesque sights and smells associated with major trauma and burn victims.
- Make rapid transitions from rest to near maximum exertion without warm-up periods.
- Freedom from frequent episodes of pain or inability to perform work or sudden incapacitation.
- Operate in environments of high noise, poor visibility, limited mobility, above- ground heights, and in closed or confined spaces.
- Use manual and power tools in the performance of duties.
- Rely on sense of sight, hearing, smell, and touch to help determine the nature of the emergency; maintain personal safety; and make critical decisions in a confused, chaotic, and potentially life-threatening environment throughout the duration of the operation.
- Employ and/or manipulate and accurately engage with various assigned weapons systems, radios, flashlights, less lethal implements, etc. while moving and communicating under all the above conditions.
If you interested to apply for the job position of ODPEC, please submit the following documents while submitting an online application and when you attend the pre-selection interview:
- Updated CV
- Original passport with minimum 1-year validity and a copy with previous visa (If any)
- Highest educational degree certificate
- Work experience certificated related to the job (minimum 2 years in )
- Recently taken passport size a full-size color photographs
- Academic certificates & job-related training certificates a work experience
HOW TO APPLY
Interested qualified personals can apply through our web portal www.odepc.kerala.gov.in after registration in the portal. For more details, visit the website.
Ph: 0471-2329441/42/43/45; Mob: +91 77364 96574