Incredible opportunities are knocking your door for NFPC Careers. Extensive applications are being invited by NFPC which is a Pakistani Multinational Food Products Company that was founded way back in 1970 as a spice company. And within a short span of time, became a major food products company in Pakistan and across the globe. For further expansion in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, it is looking for well qualified and experienced individuals with the ability to meet the job requirements effectively. Now let’s jump towards the rest of the details below.
|Company Name||NFPC National Food Product Company|
|Job Location||Dubai & Abu Dhabi|
|Benefits||As Per UAE Labor Law|
|Posted Date||23rd March 2022|
Detailed Information About NFPC – National Food Product Company
NFPC (National Food Products Company) founded & serving the nation for more than 48 years with the establishment of a dairy production facility in the middle of the Arabian Desert.
With a number of well-known brands that more than half of the nation has grown up with, NFPC Today is headquartered in Dubai and a Multi-Million Dollar Organization.
NPFC’s Products are consumed by a large sum of the population in the United Arab Emirates every single day.
NFPC is one of the region’s largest employers with a staff of more than 4,500 in locations across the UAE and the region. In addition, the company exports to over 40 countries in the Middle East, Africa and Asia – with the focus on GCC and LEVANT.
Our sole focus as a company continues to create and innovate products based on the needs and lifestyle of our consumers. We carry the responsibility to play the caregiving role as we serve millions of homes the health and wellness they deserve.
We are home to brands such as Oasis, Lacnor, Blu, Laban Up, Gulf & Safa, Melco, Milco, Royal Bakers and Aqua Fresh
- Having proven working experience either in FMCG or manufacturing industry.
- Having the ability to speak English for interacting with customers (mandatory on basic level).
- We set some age brackets which can be found in the link below.
- An individual must be ready to start work immediately.
How To Apply For NFPC Careers?
If you are the one interested candidate and having expertise in the following areas and you strongly believe that your resume can nail the interview then it’s a great pleasure to warmly welcome you to drop off your masterpiece resume with the necessary documents or highlight to us your qualification and experience by setting up your profile using the link below.
You are requested to carry the following documents with you e.g, Resume, Colored Passport Copy, Visa Copy, 4X Passport Size Photograph (white background), Emirates ID Copy (if applicable) in case you get shortlisted.
Positions (Newly Updated)
|Route Supervisor||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Learning Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|HR Coordinator||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: NFPC Careers 2022 | National Food Products Company Careers UAE
Posted Date: 24/03/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link