Milaha Qatar Jobs 2022:- Milaha company has recently sought applications for the post of Category Supervisor. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Milaha company is giving very good salary for the post of Category Supervisor (on Average QAR 5,950.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Milaha Company on the website of Milaha Company. The location of this Milaha Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Milaha Jobs in Doha.
Milaha Jobs Description Given at Milaha Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Milaha Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Category Supervisor|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 5,950-8500 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Milaha Qatar Jobs 2022
Key Roles & Responsibilities• Coordinate with Business Units to establish and consolidate all procurement requirements;
• Execute tender plan for product and service categories to achieve the best value for the company;
• Carry out market assessments, cost models, benchmarking, total cost of ownership models;
• Develop RFIs, RFPs, in conjunction with the relevant Business Units;
• Develop technical and commercial evaluation of bids in-line with company policies and procedures;
• Coordinate with all stakeholders in order to shortlist and finalize the best suppliers and guarantee an optimum supply chain;
• Develop and execute negotiation strategies to ensure all Category related acquisitions are negotiated adequately;
• Ensure all activities are undertaken in line with established policies, procedures and standards;
• Assist in the implementation of departmental processes to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and any other standards and requirements;
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned. Qualifications
Education & Professional Qualification:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent;
– Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management is desirable;
– Accredited Procurement / Supply Chain Certification is preferred.
– 4-6 years’ experience in a Category Management team;
– Maritime industry experience is preferred
Computer literate (Word/ Excel/ Power-point, MS Project, MS-Visio)
– Business fluent English is a must
– Business fluent Arabic is preferred
– Strong knowledge of local and international procurement laws and procedure;
– Strong negotiation skills;
– Strong knowledge of sources of supply, market trends.
Organization:- Procurement – Business Support
Job Posting:- –
Unposting Date :- Ongoing
How to Submit Application at Milaha Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Milaha can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Milaha. After this, you will see the option of Milaha Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Milaha Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Milaha -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Milaha Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Milaha Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply for Latest Jobs in Milaha Careers Portal
Posted Date: 13/03/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal