Latest Jobs At Dubai Duty Free (DDF) 2021 Dubai Duty Free Career
Dubai Duty Free Career: The company has a long standing policy of “promotion from within”, resulting in only two entry-level positions being recruited for externally – Sales Assistant in the Retail Operations area and Stores Assistant in the Warehouse environment.
|Company Name||Dubai Duty Free|
|Education||Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders|
|Salary||Discuss During an Interview|
|Benefits||As Per UAE Labor Law|
|Last Updated on||22nd August 2021|
Dubai Duty Free Career
Dubai Duty Free currently employs staff of 47 different nationalities and is one of the premier “employers of choice” in the UAE. This is evidenced by the fact that the company received 59,166 unsolicited job applications during the last year.
All other back-office support functions (Marketing, HR, Finance, Purchasing, IT, secretarial, etc) and supervisory positions are recruited and developed internally, while the vast majority of managerial level vacancies are also filled from inside the organisation. This policy provides for the maximum possible career growth and development opportunities for Dubai Duty Free staff and is one of the reasons why the company has an enviable staff turnover ratio and high levels of employee loyalty and commitment.
Career At Dubai Duty Free
The Company welcomes candidates of any and every nationality and is proud of its non-discriminatory promotion, career development and compensation practices, particularly with regard to nationality and gender. “Cultural diversity” training is one of the compulsory early training events for any new employee. The company provides competitive compensation and benefits, while the remuneration system is reviewed on an ongoing basis to ensure the company is able to attract and retain the right caliber of employee.
Once an employee of Dubai Duty Free, one can apply through the internal selection process to a wide variety of career opportunities in operational areas such as customer service, visual display and merchandising, security, and brand-specific beauty advisors and dedicated merchandising specialists. Similarly, ongoing opportunities exist in the back office support functions mentioned above, as well as promotion to supervisory and management level positions.
Benefits of working
- Competitive salary package
- Annual ticket
- Free transportation within Dubai & Sharjah
- Free uniform and uniform laundry service
- Health Insurance
- Training & Induction as per the needs of the job
- Participation in different activities and events sponsored by Dubai Duty Free.
- Continuous development process through training programmes and educational seminars
- Potential growth based on performance and opportunities for promotion
Click Here To Know All Vacancies At Dubai Duty Free>>>
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Latest Jobs At Dubai Duty Free (DDF) 2021 Dubai Duty Free Career
Posted Date: 22/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal