Kempinski Hotels Dubai Jobs 2022 – Apply for Latest Jobs in Kempinski Hotels Careers Portal
Kempinski Hotels UAE Jobs 2022:- Kempinski Hotels has recently sought applications for the post of Front Office Agent. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Kempinski Hotels is giving very good salary for the post of Front Office Agent (on Average AED 4500.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Kempinski Hotels on the website of Kempinski Hotels. The location of this Kempinski Hotels Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Kempinski Hotels Jobs in Dubai.
|Organization Name||Kempinski Hotels UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Front Office Agent|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 4500- 6000 per month|
Full Details of Kempinski Hotels Dubai Jobs 2022
The Front Office Agent is responsible for checking–in and checking-out our guests on the Executive Floor in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski procedures and standards. At all time, he/she displays a professional and positive image of the hotel as he/she plays a crucial role in the first and last impression the guest will have of the hotel.
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates:
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
- Registers guests and assigns rooms, accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assists in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for arrivals. Thoroughly understands and adheres to proper credit checks, cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of room locations, types of rooms available as well as the room rates.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the Hotel.
- Coordinates room status, updates with the Housekeeping Department by notifying them of all check outs, early check ins, special requests and day-use rooms.
- Taking same day reservations and future reservations when necessary as well as making cancellations where required. Follows procedure of issuing and closing safety deposit boxes by guests.
- Reads and initials the logbook on a daily basis. Be aware of daily activities taking place in the Hotel.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to Shift Leader or designated Manager.
- Develops a thorough knowledge of computer system, room allocation and types of rooms.
- Stays up to date on rooms rates, packages, discounts in relation to other departments.
- Complete check-in and check-out procedures efficiently.Obtain house bank and keep it balanced. Post charges to guests’ accounts.
- Take departmental readings at the beginning of each shift. Handle cash, travelers’ cheques, credit cards and direct billing requested properly.
- Make adjustments and handle paid outs. Transfer folios charged to city ledger to each company master file or PM account.
- Balance total at the close of each shift. Control of meeting room keys and master key of the Hotel.
- Responsible for returning guests’ passports after scanning them immediately
- Minimum of 1 year in customer service position. Proven experience in complying with policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of reservations department. Strong telephone etiquette.
- Combined background in Food and Beverage and Front Office a distinct advantage
About KempinskiHoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
Organization: Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates Dubai
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai
Job Type: Regular
Job Level: Entry Level Staff
Job Posting: –Unposting Date: Ongoing
How to Submit Application at Kempinski Hotels Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Kempinski Hotels can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Kempinski Hotels. After this, you will see the option of Kempinski Hotels Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Kempinski Hotels Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Kempinski Hotels -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Kempinski Hotels Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kempinski Hotels Dubai Jobs 2022 – Apply for Latest Jobs in Kempinski Hotels Careers Portal
Posted Date: 08/03/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Safir hotel doha 7 years experience airport reapretiont Hamad internetiona airport reapretiont [email protected]
I need a job for supervisor
I need job has a waiter