Juma Al Majid Job Vacancy 2021 | Juma Al Majid Group Jobs Dubai & Abu Dhabi 2021
Juma Al Majid Job Vacancy 2021: Juma Al Majid Group offers a wide range of employment opportunities across diverse industries. We are looking to add competitive and talented individuals to join our work force and make the difference. If you are highly motivated, goal oriented and looking for a challenging career then register yourself now and get included in our talent hunt!
|Company/OrganizationHotel Name||Juma Al Majid Group|
|Education||Bachelor Degree/Diploma/Plus Two|
|Salary Range||Not Disclosed|
|Benefits||Attractive Salary, Accommodation, and others|
Juma Al Majid Job Vacancy 2021 Vacancy Details
|Fire Alarm Technician||UAE|
|Vehicle Body Repairer||UAE|
|Accountant cum Secretary||UAE|
|Senior Electrical Technician||UAE|
|ELV Electronic Technician||UAE|
|Senior Plumber & Plumbing Technicians||UAE|
|CHILLER/ HVAC Technicians||UAE|
|Asst. AC Mechanic||UAE|
|Service Technician (Elevator and Moving Systems)||UAE|
Juma Al Majid Job Vacancy 2021
If you are interested to apply for the job position of Juma Al Majid Group, please submit the following documents while submitting an online application and when you attend the pre-selection interview:
- Updated CV
- Original passport with minimum 1-year validity and a copy with previous visa (If any)
- Highest educational degree certificate
- Work experience certificated related to the job (minimum 2 years in )
- Recently taken passport size a full-size color photographs
- Academic certificates & job-related training certificates a work experience
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to Juma Al Majid Group official career website.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Juma Al Majid Job Vacancy 2021 | Juma Al Majid Group Jobs Dubai & Abu Dhabi 2021
Posted Date: 15/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal