Jotun Group Qatar Jobs 2022:- Jotun Group company has recently sought applications for the post of Sales Manager – Shipping. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Jotun Group company is giving very good salary for the post of Sales Manager – Shipping (on Average QAR 10,000.00 Per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Jotun Group Company on the website of Jotun Group Company. The location of this Jotun Group Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Jotun Group Jobs in Doha.
Jotun Group Jobs Description Given at Jotun Group Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Jotun Group Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Sales Manager – Shipping|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 10,000.00 Per Month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Jotun Group Qatar Jobs 2022
Manage and lead Shipping Segment “Marine Coatings” by planning, executing, and monitoring sales & technical objectives to achieve sales budgets, improve customer relationships, profitability and increase market share.
Promote and sell assigned Marine products to new and existing customers in Qatar through regular visits, monitoring, and customer follow-up, in order to maintain existing Key Accounts and develop new in accordance with local unit and Shipping strategy.
Create new customers by analysing the market, visits to potential customers, having swift response to inquiries by quotations as well as having constant coordination with the Global/Regional/Local Marine teams within Jotun in order to secure growth and market share.
Manage sales objectives, Gross Margin, Days of Outstanding Sales (DSO) and payment collection by constantly following up with customers to profitability and increase of market share.
Support IC Business in Qatar follow up orders handling with CSD as well as Supply chain to ensure the supply on time in full in addition to following corporate policy for IC business.
Develop and enhance technical service support by managing the technical service team to ensure that all technical service employees are well qualified and providing high quality service to customers at site.
Analysis and maintain any product complaints to ensure smooth solving and satisfying customer and keeping Jotun safe.
Work Experience:PF Sales
Other qualifications (certificates, skills etc.):
Customer Technical Support, Marine Coatings, SalesNACE coating inspector program Level 1 – NACE/AMPP
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND WHAT WE OFFER
Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability.
Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully.
Provides team with a clear sense of direction, inspires and coordinates others and keeps them focused on objectives.
Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments.
Company:- Jotun Paints Qatar W.L.L.
Scope Of Work:- Local
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
CLOSING DATE (dd.mm.yyyy)
Alanani, Abdulqader, Human Resources Manager, [email protected]
Jotun’s story in the Middle East, India and Africa (MEIA) region began in 1962, and has grown to include 18 legal entities committed to achieving success and growth of the Jotun Group. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, rewarding them through continued learning and development, underpinned by our values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Jotun Paints Qatar W.L.L., established in 1985, is one of the key markets within the MEIA region. With a sales office, warehouse and a rapidly growing team, we aim to further strengthen Jotun’s position in Qatar through ambitious market growth plans that focus on innovation, efficiency and profitability.
How to Submit Application at Jotun Group Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Jotun Group can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Jotun Group. After this, you will see the option of Jotun Group Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Jotun Group Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Jotun Group -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Jotun Group Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: Jotun Group Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply for Latest Jobs in Jotun Group Careers Portal
Posted Date: 28/03/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link