The purpose of this role is to implement and execute SEO initiatives, in line with the agreed strategy, to maintain, develop and exceed client performance targets.
Job Title: SEO Senior Specialist
About the company
dentsu international is a champion for meaningful progress, helping our clients to win, keep and grow their best customers. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, we operate in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists.
- Ability to lead one or more clients including setting up and executing a roadmap as well as consulting and following through with the DEV team.
- Ability to execute technical deliverables such as UAT testing post product launches, support with web migrations, robots.txt checks, XML sitemap analysis, redirect mapping, canonical tags, broken links, 404 errors, unindexable pages, etc.
- Ability to execute content deliverables such as content briefs, content audits, keyword research, competitor analysis, optimization of landing pages, and metadata review.
- Ability to execute local SEO tasks such as local SEO audits, GMB updates, and local page optimizations.
- Ability to execute outreach consultancy tasks (consultancy only, not active link building).
- Extracting insight from campaign data, to identify relevant trends and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives.
- Exhibiting a clear understanding of overall client brand messaging and goals, and managing the development of content.
- Ability to communicate complicated SEO concepts to key stakeholders who may not have a background in search engine optimization or technical SEO knowledge.
- Adhere to SEO best practices, and keep up to date on the changes to search engine algorithms, making sure that changes are incorporated into the existing workload, where relevant.
- Support the wider team to prepare client presentations – excels, power points, quarterly business reviews.
Key requirements :
- Fluent level in verbal and written English & Arabic (both are required)
- Previous SEO experience (ideally within an Agency environment) and a proven record of managing people.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity.
- Ambitious and driven with a passion for SEO and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong client relationships.
- Previous experience working for enterprise clients is a bonus.
- Previous experience working with Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Data Studio.
- Experience working with one of the following tools is a bonus – Ahrefs, SEMRush, OnCrawl, Conductor, and DeepCrawl.
Time Type: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent