IT Company Job Vacancy in Dubai – AED4500 Starting Salary
The purpose of this role is to implement and execute SEO initiatives, in line with the agreed strategy, to maintain, develop and exceed client performance targets.
Job Title: SEO Senior Specialist
About the company
dentsu international is a champion for meaningful progress, helping our clients to win, keep and grow their best customers. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, we operate in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists.
- Ability to lead one or more clients including setting up and executing a roadmap as well as consulting and following through with the DEV team.
- Ability to execute technical deliverables such as UAT testing post product launches, support with web migrations, robots.txt checks, XML sitemap analysis, redirect mapping, canonical tags, broken links, 404 errors, unindexable pages, etc.
- Ability to execute content deliverables such as content briefs, content audits, keyword research, competitor analysis, optimization of landing pages, and metadata review.
- Ability to execute local SEO tasks such as local SEO audits, GMB updates, and local page optimizations.
- Ability to execute outreach consultancy tasks (consultancy only, not active link building).
- Extracting insight from campaign data, to identify relevant trends and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives.
- Exhibiting a clear understanding of overall client brand messaging and goals, and managing the development of content.
- Ability to communicate complicated SEO concepts to key stakeholders who may not have a background in search engine optimization or technical SEO knowledge.
- Adhere to SEO best practices, and keep up to date on the changes to search engine algorithms, making sure that changes are incorporated into the existing workload, where relevant.
- Support the wider team to prepare client presentations – excels, power points, quarterly business reviews.
Key requirements :
- Fluent level in verbal and written English & Arabic (both are required)
- Previous SEO experience (ideally within an Agency environment) and a proven record of managing people.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity.
- Ambitious and driven with a passion for SEO and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong client relationships.
- Previous experience working for enterprise clients is a bonus.
- Previous experience working with Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Data Studio.
- Experience working with one of the following tools is a bonus – Ahrefs, SEMRush, OnCrawl, Conductor, and DeepCrawl.
Time Type: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: IT Company Job Vacancy in Dubai – AED4500 Starting Salary
Posted Date: 02/11/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So nice to seek out any person with some unique thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is one thing that is needed on the net, someone with slightly originality. useful job for bringing something new to the web!
Very interesting info !Perfect just what I was looking for! “If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today.” by Rotarian.
An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!
Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I’m very glad to see such great info being shared freely out there.
Really enjoyed this update, how can I make is so that I get an email every time you make a new article?
Terrific paintings! That is the type of info that are meant to be shared around the net. Shame on the search engines for now not positioning this put up higher! Come on over and seek advice from my site . Thanks =)