Honeywell Qatar Jobs 2022:- Honeywell company has recently sought applications for the post of Project Manager – HCI. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Honeywell company is giving very good salary for the post of Project Manager – HCI (on Average QAR 9,450.00 – 26,400.00 Per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Honeywell Company on the website of Honeywell Company. The location of this Honeywell Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Honeywell Jobs in Doha.
Honeywell Qatar Jobs Description Given at Honeywell Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Honeywell Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Project Manager – HCI|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 9,450.00 – 26,400.00 Per Month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Honeywell Qatar Jobs 2022
Project Manager – HCI
- When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
- Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
- Are you ready to help us make the future?
- We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Honeywell Connected Industrial team in Doha Qatar.
- The role will be responsible for project scope management, Deliverables management, Monthly Forecasting of Revenue, Billing, Payment collection, Risk identification and mitigation, Schedule adherence & Team management
Project Manager responsibilities:
- You will be driving the HCI projects in Qatar and ME region which includes base Advanced solution projects as well as Digitization projects.
- Lead & supervise and manage the operational aspects of your programs from inception to completion.
- Ensuring the projects are completed on time, within budget and above customer expectations & satisfaction.
- Be responsible for the cost, schedule, and quality of the project / programs of the company or subsystems of main programs.
- Effectively use centralized engineering to reduce execution cost and focus on productivity improvement.
- Participate in the negotiation of contract changes and will contribute to the project probability by supporting the sale of extra work orders or other added projects, minimizing deviations and providing technical assistance to sales.
- Support Sales & Estimation team with coordination for the preparation of digitization project proposals, business plans, statements and job specifications of proposals, operating budgets, and financial terms / conditions of the contract.
- Will be the focal contact with the client / Customer for project / program activities, leading project / program review sessions with the client to discuss costs, schedule and project performance.
- Review the status of projects and budgets, manage schedule and prepare status reports using Honeywell, SAP and PM tools
- Evaluate project problems and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer needs.
- Develop an effective relationship with the Sales and Service teams so as ensure, effective sales to operations handovers, optimized utilization of resources, maximized pull through of service and projects.
- Assist RPML to maintain customers satisfaction at acceptable levels and promptly resolves customer issues.
- Build an effective working relationship that is committed to organizational goals and fosters collaboration among team members and between teams.
- Maintains customers satisfaction at acceptable levels and promptly resolves customer issues
- Be a change management leader and passionately implement agreed initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical or Instrumentation)
- Experience in Project Management and Team management.
- Experience with Project operations and financial processes.
- Experience in Digitization/ MES Projects is preferred.
- Strong understanding of project controls and WBS (Work Break down structures) required for project execution.
- Experience of working on the projects with QP Refinery. Qatar Gas will be added advantage.
- PMP certification.
How to Submit Application at Honeywell Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Honeywell can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Honeywell. After this, you will see the option of Honeywell Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Honeywell Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Honeywell -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Honeywell Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: Honeywell Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply for Latest Jobs in Honeywell Careers Portal
Posted Date: 24/04/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link