Honeywell Qatar Jobs 2022:- Honeywell company has recently sought applications for the post of Project Manager – HCI. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Honeywell company is giving very good salary for the post of Project Manager – HCI (on Average QAR 9,450.00 – 26,400.00 Per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Honeywell Company on the website of Honeywell Company. The location of this Honeywell Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this Honeywell Jobs in Doha.
Honeywell Qatar Jobs Description Given at Honeywell Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Honeywell Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Project Manager – HCI|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 9,450.00 – 26,400.00 Per Month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of Honeywell Qatar Jobs 2022
Project Manager – HCI
- When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
- Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
- Are you ready to help us make the future?
- We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Honeywell Connected Industrial team in Doha Qatar.
- The role will be responsible for project scope management, Deliverables management, Monthly Forecasting of Revenue, Billing, Payment collection, Risk identification and mitigation, Schedule adherence & Team management
Project Manager responsibilities:
- You will be driving the HCI projects in Qatar and ME region which includes base Advanced solution projects as well as Digitization projects.
- Lead & supervise and manage the operational aspects of your programs from inception to completion.
- Ensuring the projects are completed on time, within budget and above customer expectations & satisfaction.
- Be responsible for the cost, schedule, and quality of the project / programs of the company or subsystems of main programs.
- Effectively use centralized engineering to reduce execution cost and focus on productivity improvement.
- Participate in the negotiation of contract changes and will contribute to the project probability by supporting the sale of extra work orders or other added projects, minimizing deviations and providing technical assistance to sales.
- Support Sales & Estimation team with coordination for the preparation of digitization project proposals, business plans, statements and job specifications of proposals, operating budgets, and financial terms / conditions of the contract.
- Will be the focal contact with the client / Customer for project / program activities, leading project / program review sessions with the client to discuss costs, schedule and project performance.
- Review the status of projects and budgets, manage schedule and prepare status reports using Honeywell, SAP and PM tools
- Evaluate project problems and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer needs.
- Develop an effective relationship with the Sales and Service teams so as ensure, effective sales to operations handovers, optimized utilization of resources, maximized pull through of service and projects.
- Assist RPML to maintain customers satisfaction at acceptable levels and promptly resolves customer issues.
- Build an effective working relationship that is committed to organizational goals and fosters collaboration among team members and between teams.
- Maintains customers satisfaction at acceptable levels and promptly resolves customer issues
- Be a change management leader and passionately implement agreed initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical or Instrumentation)
- Experience in Project Management and Team management.
- Experience with Project operations and financial processes.
- Experience in Digitization/ MES Projects is preferred.
- Strong understanding of project controls and WBS (Work Break down structures) required for project execution.
- Experience of working on the projects with QP Refinery. Qatar Gas will be added advantage.
- PMP certification.
How to Submit Application at Honeywell Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha Honeywell can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Honeywell. After this, you will see the option of Honeywell Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Honeywell Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Honeywell -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Honeywell Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.