HIA Qatar Airport Jobs and Vacancy Openings 2021 | Latest Employment and Career Opportunities: Welcome to Hamad International Airport, Doha, Qatar employment, and staff hiring announcement. This post offers you all the Qatar Airport (Doha, Hammad) careers and recruitment information in detail and a step-by-step guide for the job application process. Qatar airport job vacancies are available both for freshers and experienced.
|Airport Name||Hamad International Airport – Qatar Airport|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Education||Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders|
|Salary||Discuss During an Interview|
|Benefits||As Per UAE Labor Law|
|Last Updated on||12th July 2021|
About HIA Qatar Airport | Hamad International Airport
Hamad International Airport- HIA, Doha, Qatar represents a new era: for aviation services in the nation. While Hamad International Airport is just 4 km from Doha International – the airport that has proudly served the nation since the 1960s – this is effectively an entire development in the size, scope, and service standards.
HIA serves over 30 million passengers every year and is targeting to serve over 50 million upon after the completion of service extensions. At 600,000 sq. meters, the passenger terminal complex is the biggest building in Doha; the food & beverage and retail service area alone covers more than 40,000 sq. meters.
Latest HIA Qatar Airport Jobs | Qatar Airport Jobs and Careers 2021
HIA Qatar Airport Jobs: There are several vacancies are available for security jobs, light driver jobs, helper jobs, Qatar duty free jobs, loader jobs, ground staff jobs, CCTV jobs and many more positions in Hamad International Airport, Doha, Qatar.
HIA offers a wide range of career development opportunities for job seekers who want to join them. Interested applicants can apply to any of the positions currently available for hire, so the opportunities are endless. Now, explore the latest job vacancies announced by the HR department of HIA. Interested, dedicated, smart freshers and experienced people are requested to submit an online job application for Qatar Airport Jobs.
Baggage Handling Shift Supervisor
Hamad International Airport Location Doha, Qatar Category Cargo & Airport Operations Job Id 2100004V Closing Date: 20-07-2021
About the role:
As a Baggage Handling Shift Supervisor, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- You will resolve problems related to baggage handling, PLB, Ground Power Units, and Pre-conditioned Air Units operations.
- You will identify and escalate risks and/or operational deficiencies, and implements effective solutions. Study, compile, and analyze statistics reports to identify and escalate risks and/or operational deficiencies, and implements effective solutions.
- You will monitor and control outsourced contractor’s staff and performance including time and attendance and service levels. Oversee and supervise contractor’s employees. Direct daily activities to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- You will supervise the delivery of the baggage handling, PLB, ground power units and Pre-condition air units operations for HIA.
- You will provide relevant stakeholders staff with supervision, guidance, and support in live operation to ensure safe, efficient and smooth baggage handling operation in the assigned area from customer experience , OTP, and equipment, systems and facilities availability and reliability perspective.
- You will train and develop other employees, to ensure succession planning is in place.
- You will be responsible to ensure safe and smooth baggage handling, PLB and BME operations and O&M activities according to agreed procedures and SLA.
- You will be responsible to ensure the staff and contractors follow the agreed SLA’s, procedures, work instructions, and method statements.
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Certificate in LEAN, On-the-job training, and/or Project Management certificate are an advantage
- Certified Occupational Health and Safety Officer is an advantage
- Excellent presentation and/or creative graphic design skill.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written (preparing reports, work instructions and train others)
Customer Service Supervisor
Hamad International Airport Location Doha, Qatar Category Cargo & Airport Operations Job Id 2100005P Closing Date: 24-07-2021
About the role:
As a Customer Service Supervisor – you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- To support Customer Service Senior Agent and other functions at Hamad International Airport.
- Ensuring the effective execution of duties including but not limited to, answering queries, and giving directions, conveying a positive image of the airport, keeping in line with the seamless and convenient world-class experience we want to deliver to all Customers.
- Ensure the efficient customers flow through the Terminal in compliances with the agreed standards and procedures.
- Supports stakeholders and business partners to ensure their business runs effectively in order to provide customer a comfortable experience.
- Proactively seeks out Terminal pressure points and prioritizes and directs resources accordingly.
- Provides clear and constant feedback to the Terminal Duty managers in the event of any disruption or facilities problem.
- Maintains a concise, clear and factual shift report to be transmitted to enable handover and tasks follow up
- Relevant Tertiary, Trade, Vocational Qualification or Equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Ability to produce accurate work under light timescales.
- Attention to detail with ability to focus on customer service related subjects
- Good analytical skills combined with a solution oriented approach
- Managerial skills – ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Arabic speaker is an advantage
- Computer Literate
- Proven customer service skills
Duty Manager Security
Hamad International Airport Location Doha, Qatar Category Cargo & Airport Operations Job Id 2100005Q Closing Date: 22-07-2021
About the role:-
As a Duty Manager Security, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- Managing the Airport Authorities security operations, ensuring compliance with local and international regulations, instructions and procedures issued by Head of Security HIA and QCAA.
- Being responsible person in relation to any security incidents 24 x7 days a week ensuring that key stakeholders are kept informed of any incidents on site.
- Managing all shift staff working in the HIA Security Operations through effective leadership in order to deliver a first class security operation.
- Maintain and control procedures and ensure compliance through briefing, monitoring and debriefing of the staff to ensure that all relevant national and international regulations are met.
- Coordinate with QAS, HIA, QDFC, QACC, CAA, Customs and local security on daily basis to enhance relationships through relationship building and professional guidance to ensure security excellence.
- Being responsible for activation of the Security Cascade System in the case of any Emergencies/Disasters.
- Being main point of operational contact for all aspects of HIA Security.
- Relevant College or University qualification to minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Regulatory experience, Police, Military Police or general military operations experience.
- Aviation security experience.
- Understanding of airport and airline operations and their security requirements.
- AVSEC management certification.
Engineer Hold Baggage Screening System (HBSS)
Hamad International Airport Location Doha, Qatar Category Cargo & Airport Operations Job Id 2100006J Closing Date: 25-07-2021
About the role:
As an Engineer Hold Baggage Screening system (HBSS), you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- Responsible to ensure appropriate maintenance, enhancement, optimization, and project activities for HBSS are done at the right time with the most cost-effective solution. This shall include budget estimates and development of TOR and specification documents
- A subject matter expert in Hold Baggage Screening system with advance in-depth knowledge of the systems and technology as well as AVSEC regulations. Point of Contact for MOI, Customs, QCAA, and Matar Security in the management level.
- Accountable to provide leadership and guidance to the O&M Contractors, BHS&HBSS Technical team and BHS&HBSS project team
- Responsible for the expansion projects related to HBSS in both Doha International Airport (DIA) and Hamad International Airport (HIA).
- Perform as HBSS Subject Matter Expert in all the project activities including Airport expansion, Infrastructure modification/upgrade, operations enhancement/optimization and Assets/Quality/Environmental/Safety/Security/Emergency/ Business Continuity management systems projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferably in the field of Industrial Control System, Electrical, Mechatronics, or Computer or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of exp in the design, installation, QA/QC, T&C, and/or O&M of an in-line matrixed/networked HBSS of 4,800BPH or higher. A certified field engineer (or equivalent) for a CT based HBSS from at least one major HBSS manufacturer.
- Advance knowledge of the hold baggage screening systems including regulatory requirement and industry best practice. Advance skills on numerical analysis and mathematics.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, able to write TOR, technical Specifications, and contract document.
- AVSEC PMC certified by ICAO will be highly advantageous.
- Certificate in LEAN or Lean Six Sigma, and Data analysis, simulation & forecast skills will be an advantage.
Airport Operations Control Centre Officer
Hamad International Airport Location Doha, Qatar Category Cargo & Airport Operations Job Id 21000060 Closing Date: 12-07-2021
About the role:
As a Airport Operations Control Centre Officer, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- You will be responsible of organizing all Airport Operations Control Centre (AOCC) positions related to flight data, resource allocation and resource allocation short term planning.
- Monitor the actual operation and has to perform needed changes and take actions to the planned and real time allocation based on operational requirements, dynamic changes of the flight data over the operational day and the activation of the A/C docking system
- You will be responsible in planning resources ahead of time and executing allocation in real time.
- Day to day flight data processing and validation on the operational day and the next day in the Airport Operational Data base.
- Monitoring of data flow on all AOCC systems in order to ensure accuracy and quality of data to all stakeholders and airport users.
- Take decisions based on the status of the live operation in order to improve the utilization of the airport hard resources and to recover from any irregularity. Preplanning of the hard resource allocation for the next day.
- To provide reports for any operational irregularity, operational discrepancy and for any situation that deviates from the Standard Operating Procedures and Airport Operations Work Instructions.
HIA Qatar Airport Jobs Qualifications
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience
- Must have attended airline operations courses i.e passenger, ramp and cargo
- Experience in a comparative function capacity within the aviation industry ( aerodrome operations, Ground Handling or airline environment)
- Comprehensive knowledge of airport operations and safety regulations and procedures
- Knowledge of interpreting and decoding SITA and AFTN messages
- Must have a good knowledge of aircraft types and IATA and ICAO aircraft codes
- Good understanding of airside layout and design requirements and principles
- Ability to follow SOP’s, AOWI and instructions by team leaders and management on tasks/responsibilities related to the departments policy and for the day of operations
- Administrative and managerial skills in handling of resources
How to Apply for HIA Qatar Airport Jobs?
HIA Qatar Airport Jobs: job seekers who want to build a career path with Hamad International Airport, Qatar, then follow the job application and recruitment process explained after here. In order to apply for any Qatar Airport careers, you will have to complete the following steps:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided with Qatar Airport Job Title [you will be redirected to HIA Qatar Airport Jobs website]
- Read all the job details, key responsibilities, previous experience, and academic requirements then make the final decision for application.
- After you decided to apply for the position then simply click on the “Apply Now” button
- Again, you will be redirected to taleo career portal where you have to enter login details [if you don’t have login ID then you must have to create a new one]
- After logging in, complete the application form
- Upload your latest and updated CV or Resume.
- Submit the job application