GE Oil and Gas Qatar Jobs 2022:- GE Oil and Gas company has recently sought applications for the post of Service Specialist. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. GE Oil and Gas company is giving very good salary for the post of Service Specialist (on Average QAR 18,000.00 Monthly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of GE Oil and Gas Company on the website of GE Oil and Gas Company. The location of this GE Oil and Gas Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this GE Oil and Gas Jobs in Doha.
GE Oil and Gas Qatar Jobs Description Given at GE Oil and Gas Careers Portal
|Organization Name||GE Oil and Gas Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Service Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 18,000-25,000 Monthly|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Service SpecialistAll resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers’ site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Executes standard operational/technical tasks typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Broadening knowledge of own technical discipline to execute policy/strategy. May include support roles with specialized technical field of knowledge; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures. Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills and may be required to lead a junior team. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Explains technical information to others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in field services activities and maintenance of variable speed drives or electrical motors and generators
- Field Service and Commissioning experience with drives and/or and/or electrical motors& generators
- Field Service and Commissioning experience with drives and/or power and/or automation systems and/or dynamic positioning
- Ability to execute increasingly complicated assignments, which require considerable engineering skill and creative ability and independent judgment
- Possess detailed knowledge, competence and expertise with installation and commissioning tasks and services
- Strong computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office applications
- Ability to learn and follow defined departmental policies, procedures and practices
- Fluency in English language
- Genuine commitment to EHS culture
- Strong sense of urgency & drive for results
Note:To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years’ experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
Relocation Assistance Provided: YesInclusion & DiversityWe are passionate about creating an inclusive work environment. By valuing the ideas and contributions of a diverse workforce we help inspire others to grow, succeed, and raise the bar for everyone. Join us at GE Gas Power, where results can be achieved by embracing a community of belonging.About GE Gas PowerGE Gas Power engineers cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere. Our leading technologies produce a third of the world’s electricity thanks to our talented people, who make gas work for our customers, stakeholders and the world. Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with our customers, we are building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.]
How to Submit Application at GE Oil and Gas Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha GE Oil and Gas can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of GE Oil and Gas. After this, you will see the option of GE Oil and Gas Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the GE Oil and Gas Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in GE Oil and Gas -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your GE Oil and Gas Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.