Ericsson UAE Jobs 2022:- Ericsson company has recently sought applications for the post of Sales Operations Graduate. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Ericsson company is giving very good salary for the post of Sales Operations Graduate (on Average AED 10000.00 Per Month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Ericsson Company on the website of Ericsson Company. The location of this Ericsson Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Ericsson Jobs in Dubai.
Ericsson Jobs Description Given at Ericsson Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Ericsson UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Sales Operations Graduate|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 10000-15000 Per Month|
Full Details of Ericsson Dubai Jobs 2022
Location:- Dubai, DU, AE
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Ericsson UAE Graduate Program focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
We are now looking for a Sales Operations Manager to secure data quality in our sales process and tools in the Market Area. This will support our teams in securing adherence to Ericsson guidelines, and effective funnel management and pipeline quality assurance.
- Drive adherence to sales process and tools including Salesforce, Premium Proposal, Tempore among others
- Securing Data Quality in our tools hence supporting our Sales Process
- Manage the sales funnel as well the sales tools
- Support implementation of tool and process changes in the organization
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Graduate level role with strong process management capabilities
- Min years of experience: Graduate role
- Min years of experience: 1 year or less
- Project management capabilities
- You will need excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Presentation and Communication skills
- Great at adapting & responding to Change
What we are offering you
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high-performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on-the-job training and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs are provided by senior specialists in the industry.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Arab Emirates (AE) || || Dubai
Req ID: 591224
Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless. Share your most innovative ideas, bring your unique perspective and bring your unique perspective in a speak up environment. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it at a company where you’re empowered to lead and perform at your very best.
Learning and Development
Being a part of our team means having the flexibility to take your career in many different directions, but it also means leveraging the supportive structure of a big organization, with clear personal and professional development opportunities.
Benefits and Rewards
We believe that great accomplishments deserve great benefits and transparent rewards. We strive to offer competitive, unbiased, and fair rewards for all our people. We empower you to manage your own time and promote flexible working opportunities, along with family-friendly policies.
Click here to find out more about our benefits.
How to Submit Application at Ericsson Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Ericsson can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Ericsson. After this, you will see the option of Ericsson Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Ericsson Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Ericsson -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Ericsson Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.