Emarat Careers 2022: The UAE is a nation that has built these industries and so there are always jobs available in Petrol stations Jobs and Oil and Gas Jobs. These vacancies are preferred by ex-pats because they offer the highest growth and a great salary package. Emarat, Emirates General Petroleum Corporation also has vacancies for Business Development Manager and Sales. Emarat Careers will send your CV and keep you informed about all the latest jobs and vacancies. Let us help you get started with the job application process.
|Job Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Salary Range||AED 3500-8500(Depending on the Position)|
Emarat Announced Job Vacancies in UAE
Emarat, a fuel services company, was established in 1981 by Emirates General Petroleum Corporation. It provides petrol products and commercial fuel. Emarat has a large network of fuel stations throughout the UAE.
Emarat Petroleum has been providing the nation with high-quality petroleum products for over 40 years. It is the choice for consumers, corporations, and commercial businesses.
List of Vacant Positions (New Updates):
|HR Services Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|HR Operations Coordinator||Dubai||View & Apply|
Key Accountabilities & Activities
1. HR Services: Conducts regular inspections of structural and external maintenance of the Head Office, responds to requests for service/maintenance from users, and liaises with the Maintenance Operations Section for the execution of such work. Ensures the ordering, storing, and distribution of office equipment, furniture, and stationery supplies to various departments and divisions by corporation policy needs of offices and budget limitation
2. Stakeholder Management: Establishes and maintains effective relationships with external parties required to meet EMARAT’s business and operational objectives. Works effectively, proactively, and with urgency across EMARAT and externally to ensure the delivery of joint services/results that meet EMARAT’s interests, and for knowledge sharing.
3. People Management: Motivates staff and empowers direct reports by providing the necessary tools and support required to support Section goals and objectives. Establishes clear direction, prioritizes tasks, assigns and delegates responsibility, and monitors workflow. Provides guidance and ensures that direct reports comply with EMARAT’s policies, processes, practices, and systems. Ensures proper target setting and staff performance management in line with EMARAT performance management guidelines.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
Knowledge: Good knowledge of Supervisory skills
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent
Experience: A minimum of 4 years experience in HR
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in Arabic and English
- Strong negotiation skills
- Time management skill
Emarat offers the opportunity to be part of their great team. Emarat Careers offers a variety of opportunities to join their growing retail team and work at their head offices.
Emarat supports Emirati talent development and Emarat Careers allows native citizens to join the growing group of skilled professionals at Emarat Careers.
Emarat’s latest job openings are for Sales & Business Development Management Managers. If you have the right experience, you should apply.
Emarat Careers makes it easy to apply for a job. Simply submit your resume and information to the Emarat Careers online portal. Send Emarat your CV and details. Emarat will contact you if the job matches your skills.
Follow the link and have fun!