Domino’s UAE Jobs 2022:- Domino’s company has recently sought applications for the post of International Marketing Consultant. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Domino’s company is giving very good salary for the post of International Marketing Consultant (on Average AED 14950.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Domino’s Company on the website of Domino’s Company. The location of this Domino’s Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Domino’s Jobs in Dubai.
Domino’s Jobs Description Given at Domino’s Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Domino’s UAE|
|Name of Required Post||International Marketing Consultant|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 14950-17000 per month|
Full Details of Domino’s Dubai Jobs 2022
Are you a passionate consumer and brand champion with a love for travel? Do you have a strategic and analytic mind that loves challenges and is able to thrive in a constantly evolving and dynamic environment? Do you like meeting new people, experiencing different cultures and want to make a difference to the fastest growing business within Domino’s? If so, an exciting role in Domino’s Pizza International for the Asia/Africa & Pacific region may be waiting for you.
You will be responsible for working with Master Franchisees on bringing Domino’s to life across the region. You will be working closely with both the master franchisee marketing teams and your colleagues in Operations, QA, Supply Chain and IT to craft marketing and branding strategies. As a strong all-rounder, you will work across the marketing mix – marketing comms, digital, insight, product development, pricing – strong project and stakeholder management are essential. Highly commercial, you will also need to be naturally curious, a creative thinker and work well on your initiative. Knowledge of a second language is a plus but not a must.
Job responsibilities include:
Marketing consulting to Domino’s international Master Franchisees to influence strong marketing strategies in all markets to grow and protect the brand while providing brand guardrails and principles. Team member responsibility is at market/master franchisee level not at store level and therefore must have experience setting strategies, building plans and ensuring execution.
- Educate and consult markets on creating marketing strategies based on the “Domino’s way” of doing marketing; retail, sales and profit focus with a long-term growth in mind.
- Educate markets on the use of the Domino’s Brand Book, focusing strongly on the Global Brand Positioning with the intention to drive brand consistency across the world.
- Educate the master franchisees to make marketing disciplined decisions based on data, facts and research.
- Provide access to tools and educate markets in such tools around pricing, brand positioning, product development and menu optimization, communication and media selection and allocation (digital and non-digital).
- Team member will educate markets on brand actions around defining, protecting and growing the brand.
- Consult markets on key topics such as pricing, brand positioning, product development and menu optimization, communication and media selection and allocation (digital and non-digital).
- Drive increased effectiveness and consistencies of franchisee marketing programs across the region by consulting on the design and optimization of their campaign, advertising and media strategy.
- Consult with markets in tracking KPIs for critical metrics based on global benchmarks and suggests ways to reach said KPIs
- Consult with Master Franchisees a robust e-commerce plan, including but not limited to optimization of owned e-commerce platforms (OLO, mobile, app), performance media (display, affiliate, paid social, SEM, and others), and image-driving media (owned, display, social, etc.)
- Demonstrate marketing leadership skills with franchisee marketing teams and wider business.
- Manage collection, analysis and communication of best practices related to marketing calendar management and marketing creativity.
- Develop international assessment reports for all markets.
- Lead and develop global tools, processes, principles, guardrails and guidelines that are relevant not only for the specific markets or region the consultant is responsible for but also for the broader international community.
- Ensure that the Domino’s brand is positioned in a clear, consistent and concise manner in international markets, while allowing for initiative and entrepreneurial freedom tie to the local consumer needs and wants
- Facilitate the creation and sharing of global case studies and benchmarking working closely with country leadership teams in the region.
- Facilitate the gathering of key KPIs and documentation from master franchisees to report back to COEs to create and feed specific tools.
- Facilitate conversations and discussions not only with the master franchisees’ marketing teams but also the C-suite team.
- Monitor execution of said plan and share best practice from the Domino’s ecosystem, the category and other categories
- Monitor overall e-commerce KPIs and monetization of digital programs.
- Share market knowledge and learning with cross-functional counterparts.
- Develop and drive holistic business solutions that touch multiple departments and drive meaningful change.
- Minimum of 5+ years of increasingly responsible marketing experience; Ideally 2+ years in a restaurant or QSR industry and experienced in a multi-market capacity
- Experience developing and writing holistic marketing strategies
- Experience with multi-channel optimization of advertising spend –with an emphasis on digital know-how
- Comfortable using data to provide sound factual recommendations
- Strong academic credentials, preferably an MBA
- C-suite outstanding communication skills
- Proven ability to succeed when working in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
- Comfortable in an influencing role
- Ability to travel up to 30-60% within region and internationally, depending on business need
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to Submit Application at Domino’s Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Domino’s can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Domino’s. After this, you will see the option of Domino’s Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Domino’s Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Domino’s -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Domino’s Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: Domino’s Jobs 2022 – Apply for Latest Jobs in Domino’s Careers Portal
Posted Date: 13/03/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link