Citymax Hotel Careers in UAE Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Citymax Hotel Careers. Multiple job applications are being announced by Citymax Hotel Al Barsha Dubai known as a 4 Star Luxury Hotel located in the heart of city Dubai. Desperately looking forward to hiring smart, young, dynamic, caliber, and experienced professionals against the following positions which can be seen below in the list of vacant jobs. All of the listed positions need to be filled with a high school or graduate degree along with 1-2 years of experience. Now let’s move towards the rest of the details below.
|Hotel Name||Citymax Hotel|
|Job Location||Dubai, Sharjah & Ras Al Khaimah|
|Education||Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders|
|Salary||Discuss During an Interview|
|Benefits||As Per UAE Labor Law|
|Last Updated on||31st August 2021|
List Of Vacant Positions
|Front Office Associates||Dubai, Sharjah & RAK|
|F&B Associates||Dubai, Sharjah & RAK|
|Bartenders||Dubai, Sharjah & RAK|
|Room Attendants||Dubai, Sharjah & RAK|
|Commis II||Dubai, Sharjah & RAK|
|Commis III||Dubai, Sharjah & RAK|
|F&B Coordinator||Dubai, Sharjah & RAK|
|Front Office Shift Leader||Dubai, Sharjah & RAK|
How To Apply For The Jobs?
Please read each question thoroughly before taking steps forward in applying.
1) Have you ever worked in the hotel industry?
2) Have you done high school or graduation?
3) Do you have a positive attitude?
4) Do you really think you are suitable for this job?
If your answers are “Yes” then we will be happy to review your CV. Let’s forward it by mentioning your name and position in the subject line. Example (Sophia – Front Desk). Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Applying Details For Citymax Hotel Jobs
Subject: Please specify “Applying for Position” in the subject line.
Email CV: [email protected]
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: Citymax Hotel Careers in UAE Latest Vacancies Apply Online
Posted Date: 31/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link