Carrefour is a French multinational company. There are more than 13 malls in the territory. Carrefour Careers has announced many job vacancies in the middle of the UAE. Al Futtaim Group holds the license to franchise Carrefour exclusively in 38 countries, including Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. In 1995, the first Carrefour opened in Dubai’s City Centre Deira.
|Job Location||All over UAE|
|Experience||It depends on the Position|
|Salary Range||AED 3500-8500|
|Posted Date||January 8, 2023|
Carrefour Careers Jobs in Dubai
Carrefour Vacancies (New Updates).
|Human Capital Executive||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Data Lifecycle Manager||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Marketing Associate Manager||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Brand Manager||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Sales Executive||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Fraud & Forensics Lead||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Data Solutions Delivery Manager||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Data Analyst||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Data Analyst||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Leasing Executive||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Nail Technician||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Assistant Manager, Sales & Lease||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Contracts Senior Administrator||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Listing for Senior Administrator||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Senior Buyer||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Crate & Barrell Planner||Dubai||View and Apply|
|LULU Lemon Planner||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Allocator||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Planner – Abercrombie & Fitch||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Coordinator for High-Value Tiers||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Manager, Bakery & Pastry Section||Abu Dhabi||View and Apply|
Carrefour Careers Recruitment Dubai
Carrefour currently operates 28 hypermarkets and 43 supermarkets. It employs more than 9200 people. A career at Carrefour can provide you with valuable experience that can be used around the globe. You will also gain excellent exposure and skills in customer service by serving over 200,000 customers daily.
Carrefour Dubai Location:
Carrefour Dubai has many hypermarts, supermarkets, and other locations. These locations are listed below
- Al Barsha, Mall of the Emirates
- Al Shindagha. Bur Dubai. City Centre Al Shindagha.
- Bur Dubai, BurJuman
- Al Ghurair Centre
- Century Mall
- City Centre Deira
- Dubai Festival City Mall, Dubai Festival City Mall
- Dubai Production City, City Centre Me’aisem
- International City, Dragon Mart
- Jebel Ali, Ibn Battuta Mall
- Mirdif, City Centre Mirdif
- Muhaisnah, Madina Mall
- Umm Hurair, Wafi Mall
How to Apply
You can apply online if you are interested in Carrefour Careers Dubai and have the relevant experience for the vacant position.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: Carrefour Announces Jobs Vacancies – A Group of Al Futtaim
Posted Date: 09/01/2023
Author: Enrology Job Editor
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link