Baker Hughes UAE Jobs 2021:- Baker Hughes company has recently sought applications for the post of Field Engineer. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Baker Hughes company is giving very good salary for the post of Field Engineer (on Average AED 3000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Baker Hughes Company on the website of Baker Hughes Company. The location of this Baker Hughes Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Baker Hughes Jobs in Dubai.
|Organization Name||Baker Hughes UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Field Engineer|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 3000.00 per month|
Full Details of Baker Hughes Dubai Jobs 2021
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
- Field Engineer participates as a Regional Service Team member;
- Lead execution of retrofit projects. Scope of projects includes one or more of the following: turbine solutions (Speetronic MkVI, Micronet, Atlas, HMI products), Compressor solutions (Integrated turbine Compressor Control), Mechanical solutions (high pressure servo upgrades, valve operators, MHC to EHC systems, others;
- Execute project management and technical leader duties;
- Support warranty administration and troubleshooting issues;
- Work to be performed at Baker Hughes and customer locations;
- Able to travel extensively;
- Timely completion of service reports, invoicing packages, and other administrative requirements;
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality;
- Support the business growth initiatives in Latin America;
- Lead and promote Safety (HSE)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial automation, Electrical, or Electronic engineering from an accredited college or university
- minimum 5 years of experience in power generation, industrial plant automation and Oil & Gas;
- MkVi/MarkVie/HMI/Networking Control Solutions product experience (combined or individual minimum of 3 years). Able to perform the commissioning and start-up of machine with these configurations.
- Ability to interpret and understand machinery mechanical and electrical system drawings and specifications.
- Strong customer focus, interpersonal, and computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a dynamic, geographically dispersed team environment is required
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport
- Strong customer service mindset
- Team worker
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings;
- Self-starter with minimal supervision requirement;
- Able to work independently;
- Ability to prioritize, organize work, and meet deadlines;
- Ability to set and meet aggressive targets;
- Previous industrial field service experience;
- Controls experience to equipment that functions as a “prime mover;
- Electronics and/or mechanical trouble shooting skills;
- Hands-on approach;
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
How to Submit Application at Baker Hughes Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Baker Hughes can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Baker Hughes. After this, you will see the option of Baker Hughes Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Baker Hughes Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Baker Hughes -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Baker Hughes Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.