Amazon Uae UAE Jobs 2022:- Amazon Uae company has recently sought applications for the post of Senior Ad Sales Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Amazon Uae company is giving very good salary for the post of Senior Ad Sales Manager (on Average AED 17,500 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Amazon Uae Company on the website of Amazon Uae Company. The location of this Amazon Uae Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Amazon Uae Jobs in Dubai.
Amazon Uae Jobs Description Given at Amazon Uae Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Amazon Uae|
|Name of Required Post||Senior Ad Sales Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 17,500 per month|
Full Details of Amazon Uae Dubai Jobs 2022
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Would you like to become part of a highly innovative and rapidly growing team? We are seeking a strong Senior Ad Sales Manager to drive the success and continued growth of Amazon Advertising. Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
As a senior member of our Ad Sales team in UAE, you will use your experience selling digital advertising solutions across desktop, mobile, our programmatic network, and other Amazon platforms, to brand & performance advertisers and their ad agencies in order to successfully grow and scale revenues. Through senior client-side and agency relationships, a consultative approach and understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned brands or clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met. You will further use your cold-calling, networking and prospecting skills to identify, develop and manage new accounts or brands that will complement our existing roster and help you reach your personal revenue targets. Whether as an individual contributor or a people manager, you’ll be supported by our operations team and will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has charted our explosive growth.
Our ideal candidate will have an extensive breadth of sales experience, preferably within the digital space. A consultative strategic selling style is desired, coupled with the structure and organizational skills needed to build trust in a new business environment. If you are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to your clients – apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Understand Amazon’s advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers and deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to them.
· Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with advertisers and advertising agencies to grow the book of business, leveraging both independent networks & experiences, as well as team connection and expanded reach.
· Drive deals to closure in a new business environment and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
· Work closely and partner with internal teams, for example retail, account management, marketplace etc.
· Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
· Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 8+ years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales and/or online advertising experience, working closely with senior advertisers and agency stakeholders
· Strong understanding and application of programmatic ad buying
· Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales, generate revenues and independently deliver against short term immediate goals and long term strategic objectives
· Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
· Ability to manage ambiguity and deliver independently with limited guidance
· Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
· Able to utilize Sales CRM tools such as Salesforce or like program
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and meticulous follow-through, with a data driven approach to providing solutions
· Strong analytical abilities
· Capable of working as an individual contributor or a people manager
· Master’s degree
· Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· 5+ years selling programmatic and/or data driven ad products or platfor
How to Submit Application at Amazon Uae Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Amazon Uae can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Amazon Uae. After this, you will see the option of Amazon Uae Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Amazon Uae Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Amazon Uae -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Amazon Uae Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.