Amazon.com UAE Jobs 2021:- Amazon.com company has recently sought applications for the post of Partner Success Manager. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Amazon.com company is giving very good salary for the post of Partner Success Manager (on Average AED 18000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Amazon.com Company on the website of Amazon.com Company. The location of this Amazon.com Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Amazon.com Jobs in Dubai.
Amazon.com Jobs Description Given at Amazon.com Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Amazon.com UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Partner Success Manager|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 18000-25000 per month|
Full Details of Amazon.com Dubai Jobs 2022
- Experience in engaging and influencing C-level executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes
- Strong sales and commercial acumen with a desire to coordinate field teams to develop and close high-profile deals
- Experience of direct and Partner sales or business development within the Software / IaaS/ Cloud / SaaS markets
- Experience working with diverse and complex partner ecosystems
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-function stakeholders including direct and channel marketing, product management, operations, account management teams, legal, finance etc.
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills in English, both written and verbal (Arabic language is a plus)
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to work and support leading Systems Integrators, ISV’s, Born-in-cloud-Solution Providers, Consulting & Service Delivery Partners, Distributors and other members of the AWS partner ecosystem . As Partner Success Manager (PSM) for Commercial Sales (CS), you will have the exciting opportunity to develop and deliver on our strategy to build mind share and deliver key services that drive customer business outcomes.
You will drive the AWS business opportunities with partners by teaming with the account management teams and their leadership in Middle East and North Africa (MENA). This requires driving field relationships with partners, customers and the AWS team. You will be responsible for top line revenue growth and overall customer adoption across the target segment. The ideal candidate will possess a business background that enables him/her to engage at the CxO level and to easily interact with Partners, SMB customers and sales/field reps. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Your responsibilities will include establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall AWS adoption via partners
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Have a holistic view of the Partner Community in a local market, a deep understanding of the partner capabilities and solutions that will delight customers.
- Advise customers and commercial sales teams on the value of partners, engagement, and recommend qualified partners to support customer needs.
- Expand existing AWS footprint as well as drive new customer engagements with partners to grow overall revenue with a focus on business outcomes.
- Become a trusted member of the sales team to own deal execution with partners, leveraging Partner programs, and coaching Partners on best practices.
- Work closely with Partner Solution Architects (PSA) to ensure partners deliver quality results and work with Partner Development Managers (PDM) on engaging their partners in the local market.
- Work with multiple sales and technical teams within both AWS and each partner to define and execute joint technology, marketing and sales initiatives.
- Establish a business cadence and create and execute operational rigor around initiatives and pipeline management with internal and external stakeholders
- 10 years of relevant work experience in commercial roles / sales management in the IT industry
How to Submit Application at Amazon.com Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Amazon.com can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Amazon.com. After this, you will see the option of Amazon.com Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Amazon.com Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Amazon.com -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Amazon.com Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: Amazon.com Jobs 2022 – Apply for Latest Jobs in Amazon.com Careers Portal
Posted Date: 10/03/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link