Amana Contracting Jobs & Careers 2021 | UAE-Qatar-Saudi Arabia| Latest Gulf Jobs
Amana Contracting Jobs. Amana now has over 2000 professionals working in the management, administration, engineering, procurement and cost control, construction, sales and marketing, finance and accounting, and IT/MIS departments. The company also has over 11,000 employees in the steelworks, concrete works, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing departments, and workshop. Job Source Amana Careers site.
Amana Contracting Jobs & Careers 2021 – Job Details
|Company/OrganizationHotel Name||Amana Contracting|
|Job Location||UAE-Qatar-Saudi Arabia|
|Education||Bachelor Degree/Diploma/Plus Two|
|Salary Range||Not Disclosed|
|Benefits||Attractive Salary, Accommodation, and others|
Amana Contracting Jobs & Careers 2021 Vacancy Details
|MEP Maintenance Engineer||UAE|
|Cost Control Engineer (2)||UAE|
|Drafting Coordinator – Civil||UAE|
|Project Coordinator – Architectural||UAE|
|BIM Operator (Architectural)||UAE|
|Jr. Store Keeper||UAE|
|Construction Manager- Civil||Saudi Arabia|
|Project Manager -Civil||Saudi Arabia|
|Project Manager- MEP||Saudi Arabia|
|Secretary cum Receptionist||India|
|Office Support Services/Driver||India|
|Business Development Engineer (2)||India|
Amana Contracting Jobs & Careers 2021
If you interested to apply for the job position of Amana Group, please submit the following documents while submitting an online application and when you attend the pre-selection interview:
- Updated CV
- Original passport with minimum 1-year validity and a copy with previous visa (If any)
- Highest educational degree certificate
- Work experience certificated related to the job (minimum 2 years in )
- Recently taken passport size a full-size color photographs
- Academic certificates & job-related training certificates a work experience
HOW TO APPLY ?
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to Amana Group’s official career website.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Apply Other Jobs
Join Job News Telegram Channel
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Amana Contracting Jobs & Careers 2021 | UAE-Qatar-Saudi Arabia| Latest Gulf Jobs
Posted Date: 13/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal