Al Adil Supermarket has announced Walk In Interviews in Dubai for multiple vacancies and this is your chance to get your desired job in Dubai.
In 1984, Dhananjay Datar came to Dubai with his father to set up a small shop selling Indian spices and mixes. From there it evolved into two outlets in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Today that small family run business is a successful supermarket chain at 34 locations and with everything that a customer can ask for.
For More Jobs: Click Here
|Company Name||Al Adil Trading LLC|
|Benefits||Accommodation + Leave Salary + Flight Ticket|
|Last Updated on||31st May 2021|
Al Adil Supermarket Walk in Interviews in Dubai
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
|Logistics Officer||02 nos.||2000 AED||Dubai|
|Graphic Designers||02 nos.||1600 AED||Dubai|
|Storekeepers||02 nos.||1600 AED||Dubai|
- Having at least 2 years of relevant experience in the required field.
- Candidates should be flexible towards work.
- Logistics Officer having core experience in warehousing for the logistics officer.
- Graphic Designers having a core knowledge over Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere PRO and Digital Marketing. Required previous Project/Design samples.
- Storekeepers having experience in a similar role.
Jobs at Al Adil Supermarket:
Supermarket jobs can be fun, challenging and rewarding. You can work in flexible shifts, work part time and earn a good salary based on your skills and experience. They also give you exposure to excellent customer service opportunities and you can use this to take your career forward. There is no better opportunity for you than this at Al Adil Supermarket Careers.
The latest vacancies at Al Adil Careers are for: cashier, computer operator, supervisor, floor manager, driver, sales, accounts and other corporate jobs.
Most of these vacancies need prior experience and Indian nationals are preferred. However, check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying.
How to apply for Al Adil Supermarket Walk in Interview:
Since these jobs at Al Adil Careers are usually Walk In Interviews in Dubai, you have to reach the location on the time and day. Bring your CV, passport copy and ID copy along for all walk in interviews.
Interview Schedule For Al Adil Trading Jobs
Interview Date: Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
Timing: 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Location: Al Adil Trading, 77 Sheikh Khalifah Bin Zayed Road, Near, Sukh Sagar Restaurant, Opposite Spinney’s Karama, Dubai.
Contact Persons: Mr. Ibrahim, Suraj & Ram
Contact# 052 1094626, 052 8175832 & 050 8148271
Tel# 04 3706666
Subject: Please specify “Applying Position” in the subject line.
Email CV: [email protected]
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: Al Adil Supermarket Walk In Interview Dubai and New Jobs:
Posted Date: 31/05/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link