AirPro AE UAE Jobs 2022:- AirPro AE company has recently sought applications for the post of Financial Analyst. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. AirPro AE company is giving very good salary for the post of Financial Analyst (on Average AED 125617.00 Yearly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of AirPro AE Company on the website of AirPro AE Company. The location of this AirPro AE Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this AirPro AE Jobs in Dubai.
AirPro AE Jobs Description Given at AirPro AE Careers Portal
|Organization Name||AirPro AE UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Financial Analyst|
|Job Types||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 125617.00 Yearly|
Full Details of AirPro AE Dubai Jobs 2022
We are looking for a Financial Analyst who will work closely with the Head of Budgeting & Reporting and BUHs/HODs/Managers in maintaining and improving economic performance by providing financial management information for decision support and control that meets the needs of the users. The Financial Analyst will be adopting a partner and challenger role when evaluating projects/budgets and Product Business Plans; actively managing the financial performance vs Targets.
- The Financial Analyst will be responsible for Cross-functional planning support including Business Plans, cost-benefit analysis, new project investment appraisal and capital investments etc.
- Timely compilation of monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, annual & Ad-hoc reporting; timely compilation of accurate cost-benefit/investment appraisal information for decision making
- Assist HOBR in preparation of Budgets (yearly, half yearly and outlook) as per guidelines and deadlines.
- Preparation of monthly MIS Report as per the ascertained calendar
- Continual maintenance and updating of monthly in house reporting tool with regard to information, and trouble-shooting in coordination with IT & Finance team
- Preparation of Monthly BU wise and Department wise variance Analysis with Narratives
- Assist HOBR in preparation of Monthly Financial Review Presentation
- Ensure and maintain the complete and proper filing of records so as to retain prior and current financial results and data
In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- Professional Qualification in CIMA, CPA, ACCA and ACA is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Financial Planning, Analysis and Budgeting
- Strong business acumen and analysis
- Experience within Retail Industry in UAE
- Proficient to MIS reporting and full budgeting activities
- ERP experience, preferably SAP or Oracle
- Power BI experience will be added advantage
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build working relationships .
How to Submit Application at AirPro AE Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai AirPro AE can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of AirPro AE. After this, you will see the option of AirPro AE Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the AirPro AE Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in AirPro AE -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your AirPro AE Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: AirPro AE Dubai Jobs 2022 – Apply for Latest Jobs in AirPro AE Careers Portal
Posted Date: 13/02/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link