Staff Nurse Vacancy in Ernakulam -Amrita Hospital
These Amrita Hospital Staff Nurse Vacancy for ANM in Ernakulam, GNM Nurse Vacancy in Ernakulam, B.Sc. Nursing Vacancy in Ernakulam & Also M.Sc. Nursing Vacancy in Ernakulam Amrita Hospital. Salary is between 12000.00-45000.00 Per month.
Name of Department: Amrita Hospital
Name of Required Position: Staff Nurse
Total Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Qualification: ANM/GNM & B.Sc Nursing Diploma
Job Location : Cochin, Kochi, Ernakulam
Last Date: 18/02/2021
How To Apply for Amrita Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs Ernakulam
Contenders should read the below steps to know how to submit the application form of these Kerala Govt Jobs 2020 for Ernakulam City.
- Staff Nurse Vacancy in Ernakulam -Amrita Hospital -You need first click on a direct link given in the below for Amrita Hospital website.
- After click his link You should check carefully current Amrita Hospital nursing vacancy.
- If you are eligible for these vacancies in Amrita Hospital. Then fill the Job Application form & submit resume.
- After Submit the All eligibility Details please cross check once.
- Now you can attach your required documents with The Application form with your current photograph.
- Applicants Process given in the Amrita Hospital recruitment site
About Amrita Hospital:
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (Amrita Hospital), based in Kochi, Kerala, is recognised as one of the premier hospitals in South Asia. Our commitment to affordable quality care has attracted a dedicated team of highly qualified medical professionals and other healthcare professionals from across the world to provide the highest standards of medical treatment.
Founded in 1998 by Mata Amritanandamayi Devi (known worldwide as AMMA), Amrita Hospital offers a full range of primary and specialty care medical services, with cross-specialty consultation. AMMA’s vision of providing advanced medical care to the poor and disadvantaged was the inspiration for Amrita Hospital, which today is a 1100-bed (490 units) tertiary referral and teaching hospital, serving more than 10 lakh outpatients and more than 70,000 inpatients annually. The massive healthcare infrastructure with over 3.33 million sq.ft. of built-up area, spread over 125 acres of land, supports a daily patient volume of approximately 3500 outpatients with 95 percent inpatient occupancy. There are 12 superspeciality departments, 45 other departments, 4500 support staff and 670 faculty members.
The hospital’s extensive infrastructure offers facilities comprising 28 modern operating theatres, 275 equipped intensive-care beds, a fully computerized and networked Hospital Information System (HIS), a fully digital radiology department, 17 NABL accredited clinical laboratories and 24/7 telemedicine service.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Staff Nurse Vacancy in Ernakulam -Amrita Hospital
Posted Date: 26/12/2020
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal