These Amrita Hospital Staff Nurse Vacancy for ANM in Ernakulam, GNM Nurse Vacancy in Ernakulam, B.Sc. Nursing Vacancy in Ernakulam & Also M.Sc. Nursing Vacancy in Ernakulam Amrita Hospital. Salary is between 12000.00-45000.00 Per month.
Name of Department: Amrita Hospital
Name of Required Position: Staff Nurse
Total Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Qualification: ANM/GNM & B.Sc Nursing Diploma
Job Location : Cochin, Kochi, Ernakulam
Last Date: 18/02/2021
How To Apply for Amrita Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs Ernakulam
Contenders should read the below steps to know how to submit the application form of these Kerala Govt Jobs 2020 for Ernakulam City.
- Staff Nurse Vacancy in Ernakulam -Amrita Hospital -You need first click on a direct link given in the below for Amrita Hospital website.
- After click his link You should check carefully current Amrita Hospital nursing vacancy.
- If you are eligible for these vacancies in Amrita Hospital. Then fill the Job Application form & submit resume.
- After Submit the All eligibility Details please cross check once.
- Now you can attach your required documents with The Application form with your current photograph.
- Applicants Process given in the Amrita Hospital recruitment site
About Amrita Hospital:
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (Amrita Hospital), based in Kochi, Kerala, is recognised as one of the premier hospitals in South Asia. Our commitment to affordable quality care has attracted a dedicated team of highly qualified medical professionals and other healthcare professionals from across the world to provide the highest standards of medical treatment.
Founded in 1998 by Mata Amritanandamayi Devi (known worldwide as AMMA), Amrita Hospital offers a full range of primary and specialty care medical services, with cross-specialty consultation. AMMA’s vision of providing advanced medical care to the poor and disadvantaged was the inspiration for Amrita Hospital, which today is a 1100-bed (490 units) tertiary referral and teaching hospital, serving more than 10 lakh outpatients and more than 70,000 inpatients annually. The massive healthcare infrastructure with over 3.33 million sq.ft. of built-up area, spread over 125 acres of land, supports a daily patient volume of approximately 3500 outpatients with 95 percent inpatient occupancy. There are 12 superspeciality departments, 45 other departments, 4500 support staff and 670 faculty members.
The hospital’s extensive infrastructure offers facilities comprising 28 modern operating theatres, 275 equipped intensive-care beds, a fully computerized and networked Hospital Information System (HIS), a fully digital radiology department, 17 NABL accredited clinical laboratories and 24/7 telemedicine service.