MCC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Data manager, Research Nurse, Field worker & Other Post
MCC Recruitment 2021: Malabar Cancer Center has released the job notification regarding filling of Data manager, Research Nurse, QA Analyst, Junior System Analyst (GIS), Field worker, Lab Technician (Phlebotom ist) Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have completed required qualifications. These 09 Data manager, Research Nurse, QA Analyst, Junior System Analyst (GIS), Field worker, Lab Technician (Phlebotom ist) Vacancies are Thalassery – Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 09.08.2021 to 21.08.2021.
MCC Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organization Name : Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Temporary
- Advt No : MCC/3118/2021-CON-IRB
- Post Name : Data manager, Research Nurse, QA Analyst, Junior System Analyst (GIS), Field worker, Lab Technician (Phlebotom ist)
- Vacancies : 09
- Job Location : Thalassery – Kerala.
- Salary : Rs.12,000 -30,000 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 09.08.2021
- Last Date : 21.08.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Importan Date : MCC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Apply : 09 Augest 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 21 August 2021
Vacancy Details : MCC Recruitment 2021
- Data manager : 01
- Research Nurse : 03
- QA Analyst : 01
- Junior System Analyst (GIS) : 01
- Field worker : 02
- Lab Technician (Phlebotom ist) : 01
Salary Details : MCC Recruitment 2021
- Data manager : Rs.30,000/-
- Research Nurse : Rs.30,000/-
- QA Analyst : Rs.20,000/-
- Junior System Analyst (GIS) : Rs.20,000/-
- Field worker : Rs.17,000/-
- Lab Technician (Phlebotom ist) : Rs.12,000/-
Age Limit : MCC Recruitment 2021
- Data manager : 30 Years
- Research Nurse : 35 Years
- QA Analyst : 30 Years
- Junior System Analyst (GIS) : 40 Years
- Field worker : 30 Years
- Lab Technician (Phlebotom ist) : 30 Years
Qualification : MCC Recruitment 2021
1. Data manager
- MCA/MSc Computer Science/B Tech IT from recognized institution/ university.
- Experience: 1 year experience in software/hardwar e development and data processing
2. Research Nurse
- MSc.Nursing from a recognized university/ institution on regular basis
- Experience: 1 Years experience after MSc.Nursing
3. QA Analyst
- MSc. in Quality Control/MBA in Total Quality Management from a recognized university/ institution on regular basis
- Experience: Preference shall be given to candidate with one year experience of quality management in healthcare/clinical research
4. Junior System Analyst (GIS)
- MCA/MSc Computer Sc/B Tech IT/Graduation in Computer Engineering from a recognized university/ institution on regular basis.
- Experience: One year experience in GIS software and tool
5. Field worker
- MSW from a recognized university/ institution on regular basis
- Experience: One year experience in hospital setting/counciling/ projects/communit y development programme
6. Lab Technician (Phlebotom ist)
- BSc.MLT / MSc.MLT from a recognized university/ institution on regular basis
- Experience: 1 year for MSc MLT candidates and 3 years for BSc MLT candidates
Application Fees : MCC Recruitment 2021
- Gen/ OBC : Rs.250
- SC/ ST : Rs.50
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft).
A/C No: 1154104000017958,
Account Holder: Malabar Cancer Center Society,
IFSC Code: IBKL0001154
UPI Id: [email protected]
Selection Process : MCC Recruitment 2021
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply : MCC Recruitment 202
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Data manager, Research Nurse,Field worker & Other, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 09 Aug 2021 to 21 Aug 2021.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website mcc.kerala.gov.in
- Find the Data manager, Research Nurse,Field worker & Other Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Caree
- r / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: MCC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Data manager, Research Nurse, Field worker & Other Post
Posted Date: 16/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal