Kerala Job: SCTIMST Recruitment 2021 – Apply Technical Assistant Vacancies
SCTIMST Recruitment 2021: Sree Chitra Tirunal institute for Medical Sciences and Technolog recruitment notification for the posts of Technical Assistant The aspirants looking for government jobs can utilize this great opportunity. The details are below;
Organization : Sree Chitra Tirunal institute for Medical Sciences and Technology
Openings : 08
Location : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Post : Technical Assistant
Website : www.sctimst.ac.in
Interview Date : 23/06/2021
Post : Technical Assistant
SCTIMST Recruitment Qualification
1. Pass in Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination.
2. Two years Diploma course (DRT) for radiographers conducted by Medical College or recognized Institution with 5 years experience in Radiography and Imaging (CT,MRI & DSA) in a multispecialty hospital of not less than 200 beds. Minimum 3 years hospital experience is essential.
Experience in DSAI Angiographic system!multislice CT and MRI scan is essential.
Two year Diploma in Advanced Imaging Technology or equivalent will be considered as two years experience.
An experience as technologist in a diagnostic centre with CT and MRI, doing at least 10 CT & 10 MRI per day OR Application specialist in CTIMRIIDSA OR individual or combined experience in the above will be considered as 2 years experience
I. B.Sc (3 year course) in Radiography from a recognized university with 4 years experience in Radiography and Imaging (CTIMRIIDSA) in a multi specialty hospital of not less than 200 beds. Minimum 2 years hospital experience is essential.
Experience in DSAlAngiographic system! multi slice CT and MRI scan is essential. 2 year Diploma in Advanced Imaging Technology or equivalent will be considered as 2 years experience.
An experience as technologist in a diagnostic centre with CT and MRI, doing at least 10 CT & 10 MRI per day OR Application specialist in CTIMRIlDSA OR individual or combined experience in the above will be considered as 2 years experience.
Period/Natural of employment : Temporary – for a maximum of 179 days
Openings : 8
Monthly Consolidated remuneration : Rs 30300/-
Age Limit : 35 years
Mode of Selection : Written Test
Time and Date of Selection : 10.30 a.m. on 23.06.2021
Reporting Time : 9:00am
SCTIMST Recruitment Venue
IV FLOOR, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science
Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus,
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala Job: SCTIMST Recruitment 2021 – Apply Technical Assistant Vacancies
Posted Date: 16/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal