IPC Marketing Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Lab Attendant and Other Jobs 2021
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification 2021 for the Recruitment of 20 Marketing Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Lab Attendant and Other Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of 08th Pass / Any Degree / Diploma / MBA / Post Graduation / M. Pharm / D. Pharm are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 09th Feb 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as described below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Marketing Assistant||MBA or Any Degree and Post Graduation Degree / Diploma||01|
|Scientific Assistant||M. Pharm or Post Graduate Degree||05|
|Laboratory Attendant||D.Pharm or I.Sc or equivalent||09|
|Driver||08th Pass and should have Driving License||01|
Upper age limit is 35 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.18,000/- to Rs.92,300/- per month.
Based on the Written Test / Interview.
There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the IPC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Then submit the filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
Administrative Office (I/c),
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission,
Ghaziabad – 201002.
Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 09th Feb 2021
To Download IPC Recruitment Notification 2021: Click Here
To Download Application Form: Click Here
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: IPC Marketing Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Lab Attendant and Other Jobs 2021
Posted Date: 28/01/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal