Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 358 Navik (GD), Navik (DB), Yantrik Vacancies
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Indian Coast Guard has released an employment notification of the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/. Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 350 vacancies for the posts of Navik (GD), Navik (DB), Yantrik. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Indian Coast Guard can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||2nd July 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||16th July 2021|
Indian Coast Guard Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Indian Coast Guard. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Indian Coast Guard official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||01/2022 BATCH|
|Post Name||Navik (GD), Navik (DB), Yantrik|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||2nd July 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||16th July 2021|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Indian Coast Guard has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 350 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Post Name||UR (GEN)||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Navik (General Duty)||108||26||67||40||19||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||23||5||17||3||2||50|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Indian Coast Guard Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Navik (GD)||Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive).|
|2.||Navik (DB)||Born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 March 2004 (both dates inclusive).|
|3.||Yantrik||Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive).|
Note: – Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Coast Guard opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Navik (GD)||10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).|
|2.||Navik (DB)||10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).|
|3.||Yantrik||“10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)” AND “Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)”. OR“10th & 12thclass passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)” AND “Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 02 or 03 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)”.|
Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 350 Vacancies in Indian Coast Guard, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two hundred fifty only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled for waiver of examination fee.
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 notification from 2nd July 2021. The last date to apply Online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 until 16th July 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/.
- Then go to the Indian Coast Guard website Notification panel and check the link of particular Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Indian Coast Guard Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 358 Navik (GD), Navik (DB), Yantrik Vacancies
Posted Date: 11/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal